Limelight Forums

Full Version: Western World
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: mejYRnd.png]

America 1895, the wild west has gone haywire. Outlaw ,John Wesley Hardin has just been shot John Selman. At only age 42 his life was taken. Friends of his have come together, and are acting like bandits from now on. Doctors tried their hardest with fake medicines to keep him alive, but no luck. Cowboys are still roaming the city stealing and drowning themselves in their own regrets. Sheriffs and Deputies still try their hardest to keep shit peaceful, after no luck of that, they begin to shoot people who cause havoc in the city, and within the western scene. The westerners who go by the name of 'Colt Porters' have expanded their scene since John was shot. After several attempts of negotiations with the sheriff's the fierce westerners are forced to use force lethally. The one train passes by everyday, no destination, and no one gets on. People want to leave this disturbed and bigoted town, cities like Washington would be beginning to grow past all of this, to increase their wealth and position in the upcoming society. For this town, not so much, the Colt Porter's need some help, and likewise do the Sheriff's department of the town. A new priest moved into town, for those innocent ones who need some relief that they'll be safe.

Details

Welcome to the 'Western World' event. This is event is solely based in the times of America where cowboys decided to roam the majority of the place just before the industrial revolution. There a numerous enjoyable roles you can uptake and you can apply for them all! All ranks are role playable well and if you uptake the role bandit, you can come on 15 minutes early to get yourself setup with a western looking base in the map. If or once you die as a member of the Sheriff's Department or a Bandit you will role play normally as a citizen again unless given reason to rejoin your bandit team. If you're a citizen you may join / work alongside bandits if you have some sort of RP reason to.

Ranks

Mayor: 0/1

Priest: 2/2

Citizen: 1/*

Ranchers: 0/5

Sheriff: 1/1

Sheriff's Deputy: 2/6

Bandit Leader: 1/1

Bandits: 5/6

Saloon Owner: 1/1

Bar / Hotel Owner: 0/2

General Store Owner: 0/1

Bank Owner: 1/1

Application:

OOC

Steam Name:
Hours:

IC
Name:
Details about yourself:

Time and Date:

The time and date for the event will be:

>Decided once we have a suitable amount of people<

Thank you for reading this event thread and I do hope it goes forward and is able to be done!

Thread may be updated if anything was missed or a role is suggested.

Content will be posted when the go ahead from Faustie and Internet is given.
OOC

Steam Name: [L²] Bambolicious
Hours: 2000+ something

IC
Name: Casey Cassidy
Role: Bandit Leader
Details about yourself: Joining a bandit group at 17, Casey robbed trains, banks and nearly anything he could rob. After a heated disagreement, Casey went on to get his own crew at the age of 27. The name of his crew isn't as known as his previous one, but Casey will make sure they are a feared bunch.
(Feb 24, 2018, 04:52 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]OOC

Steam Name: [L²] Bambolicious
Hours: 2000+ something

IC
Name: Casey Cassidy
Role: Bandit Leader
Details about yourself: Joining a bandit group at 17, Casey robbed trains, banks and nearly anything he could rob. After a heated disagreement, Casey went on to get his own crew at the age of 27. The name of his crew isn't as known as his previous one, but Casey will make sure they are a feared bunch.

*You get a letter with your name on, written on something odd*

Thank you for wanting to take over as leader, we need the current one gone, we've killed him. It's now your turn to be our leader, I hope to see you soon

Approved

ForceGhost

OOC

Steam Name: [L²:RP][F.I] ForceGhost
Hours: 600

IC
Name: Raylan "ForceGhost" Givens
Role: Sheriff
Details about yourself: Wanting to uphold the law after growing up with two petty thieves and criminals as his parents. Raylan seeks to live his life on the other side of the law. He's only just recently arrived in town as the Sheriff but he's looking to reform things pretty quickly.
(Feb 24, 2018, 05:03 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: [ -> ]OOC

Steam Name: [L²:RP][F.I] ForceGhost
Hours: 600

IC
Name: Raylan "ForceGhost" Givens
Role: Sheriff
Details about yourself: Wanting to uphold the law after growing up with two petty thieves and criminals as his parents. Raylan seeks to live his life on the other side of the law. He's only just recently arrived in town as the Sheriff but he's looking to reform things pretty quickly.

*You receive a letter*

Hello there Raylan, this is the Sheriff speaking, after thinking about my role within the Sheriff's Department I think it's time for someone else to take over. I've been there for almost 20 years and cannot put up with it any longer. I guess you can come take over soon enough!

Accepted
Steam Name: bananen_ephihal
Hours: 1715

IC
Name: Alex Ryder
Role: Bandit
Details about yourself: At a young age Alex was forced to steal and do small crimes to survive because he was homeless. At the age of 15 he helped a few gangs with some big crimes like bank robbing and stealing from cities. Alex became what is know to be a evil. Today he is 18 and have a lot of experience and excitingly waiting for his next "job".
OOC

Steam Name: [L²:RP] Cole
Hours: 1150

IC
Name: John Millerway
Details about yourself: Millerway is an interesting fellow, grew up with a rather power-hungry family and did illegal trades, but somehow found himself in a group of bandits. He has a good ol' motto - "If one finds himself in a hole, dig to the other side". Millerway is a blood-thirsty son of a gun.
(Feb 24, 2018, 10:47 PM)bananen_ephihal Wrote: [ -> ]Steam Name: bananen_ephihal
Hours: 1715

IC
Name: Alex Ryder
Details about yourself: At a young age Alex was forced to steal and do small crimes to survive because he was homeless. At the age of 15 he helped a few gangs with some big crimes like bank robbing and stealing from cities. Alex became what is know to be a evil. Today he is 18 and have a lot of experience and excitingly waiting for his next "job".

*A letter slides through your door*

you seem like the man up for the job, welcome my friend ill hook u up with our meetup soon
(Feb 24, 2018, 11:00 PM)_Cole Wrote: [ -> ]OOC

Steam Name: [L²:RP] Cole
Hours: 1150

IC
Name: John Millerway
Details about yourself: Millerway is an interesting fellow, grew up with a rather power-hungry family and did illegal trades, but somehow found himself in a group of bandits. He has a good ol' motto - "If one finds himself in a hole, dig to the other side". Millerway is a blood-thirsty son of a gun.

*A man drops a letter with your name on it, it reads.*

So you wanna hop on with us? your experience is justified, welcome partner.
b u m p
OOC

Steam Name: lpriml
Hours: 6,000+ in GMOD, with 90% being from RP including serious RP. Not sure how many are in server, not very many tbh.

IC
Name: Moses Danville
Role: Citizen
Details about yourself: A man in his late 20s, Moses mostly keeps to himself.  With a sick mother and a bitter attachment to the family, his obligation is what's keeping him rooted to town.

---

I know the backstory is kind of vague but I've been sitting and thinking about the character and was wondering if I could get the OK for him to be an undertaker?
(Feb 27, 2018, 11:28 PM)lpriml Wrote: [ -> ]OOC

Steam Name: lpriml
Hours: 6,000+ in GMOD, with 90% being from RP including serious RP. Not sure how many are in server, not very many tbh.

IC
Name: Moses Danville
Role: Citizen
Details about yourself: A man in his late 20s, Moses mostly keeps to himself.  With a sick mother and a bitter attachment to the family, his obligation is what's keeping him rooted to town.

---

I know the backstory is kind of vague but I've been sitting and thinking about the character and was wondering if I could get the OK for him to be an undertaker?

You have been accepted as a citizen.
OOC

Steam Name: dig
Hours: 300? idk

IC
Name: Yevgeny Dimitrov
Role: Priest
Details about yourself: Yevgeny, born in the russian city of Novgorod, had migrated with his father, an orthodox priest out of Russia and into the American West in 1855. Like his father before him, Yevgeny became a priest at the age of 30 and has continued the work of his father.
OOC
Steam Name: Lord Octagon
Hours: Dunno, ~1500

IC
Name: Fr. John Kochurov
Role: Priest 
Details about yourself: Kochurov was born in Bigil'dino Surky, Ryazan Governorate on July 13, 1871. His father was a priest of the Eastern Rite, and enrolled Kochurov into the St. Petersburg Theological Academy - where he excelled at his studies. Graduating in 1895, he was ordained a deacon. Although below the required age of 30, Kochurov's talents were noticed by Bishop Nicholas Ziorov of the Diocese of the Aleutians and Alaska - who ordained Kochurov as priest and issued his transfer to the United States. 

Note: Doing this RP with Dig.

new priests inbound, welcome u both to priesthood
Pages: 1 2 3