Limelight Forums

Full Version: Western World
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Application:

OOC

Steam Name: Pufitee
Hours: 350

IC
Name: Tyler 'Fuckin' Clarke

Role:[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Sheriff's Deputy

Details about yourself: Born and raised in england, 32 years of age with a deadeye of an eagle.[/font]
(Mar 2, 2018, 02:58 AM)Pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]Application:

OOC

Steam Name: Pufitee
Hours: 350

IC
Name: Tyler 'Fuckin' Clarke

Role:[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Sheriff's Deputy

Details about yourself: Born and raised in england, 32 years of age with a deadeye of an eagle.[/font]

*A letter comes*

You have just landed yourself a place as one of my many deputies better fuckin hurry up and get ere.
OOC

Steam Name: Toro PDX
Hours: 1259

IC
Name: Stafano 'Toro' Valentini
Role: Bandits
Details about yourself: i am a military trained person ready for combat and main priority is to eliminate who stands in my way , im from Canada at a cold city called Toronto  im 25 and was raised to be a savage  
Steam Name:blood
Hours:440

IC
Name: Tyrone Brown
Role: Bandit
Details about yourself: Tyrone ran away from the plantation at the age of 14. While running he saw a small bandit camp and asked to join. Tyrone had rolled with them for 7 years until the leader was killed and now the gang had dispersed, and Tyrone is seeking new gangs. Tyrone is a master at pickpocketing and slight of hand. 
OOC

Steam Name:[L²:RP] Riggs🔫
Hours:1407 (counting)

IC
Name: Martin Riggs
Role: Sheriff's Deputy
Details about yourself: A Nice Man That Love's His Job As A Police Officer. He Has A Dream Of Becoming A Sheriff's Deputy Instead Of A RTongueD Officer
Steam Name: [L²:RP] Fr!et.
Hours: 1191

IC
Name: Sal Milano
Role: Saloon Owner
Details about yourself: Architect, Young, Fluent english, goes along great with other people, doesn't like potatoes.
Liking the idea of this, nice work!

All accepted, thank you for applying!
A Mayor, citizens, ranchers and other jobs are still needed!
Application:

OOC

Steam Name: [CSA] FINGamer
Hours: 409h

IC
Name: Sir August Benjamin Theodore
Role: Bank Owner
Details about yourself: Sir Theodore comes from wealthy family. Who has owned bank of almoust decade. Banking business was and will be part of Theodore familys intrests a long as it can be transfer to next son to be continued.

___
If it is possible i would like to co-op with other business owner closely.
(Mar 20, 2018, 10:34 PM)FINGamer Wrote: [ -> ]Application:

OOC

Steam Name: [CSA] FINGamer
Hours: 409h

IC
Name: Sir August Benjamin Theodore
Role: Bank Owner
Details about yourself: Sir Theodore comes from wealthy family. Who has owned bank of almoust decade. Banking business was and will be part of Theodore familys intrests a long as it can be transfer to next son to be continued.

___
If it is possible i would like to co-op with other business owner closely.

Accepted, what do you mean by

Quote:If it is possible i would like to co-op with other business owner closely.
Accepted, what do you mean by

Quote:If it is possible i would like to co-op with other business owner closely.
 point of that really is make some better background rp if its possible. Something like business owner know each other and hang out free time and help each other if needed.

something like that, maybe its obvious that the co-op
(Mar 21, 2018, 07:26 AM)FINGamer Wrote: [ -> ]Accepted, what do you mean by

point of that really is make some better background rp if its possible. Something like business owner know each other and hang out free time and help each other if needed.

something like that, maybe its obvious that the co-op

course that can happen

/phone
will get a date on this after my holiday to Florida and when doc int decides to unblock me on steam because I asked him if he was gay?
(Mar 29, 2018, 04:28 PM)IVNT Wrote: [ -> ]will get a date on this after my holiday to Florida and when doc int decides to unblock me on steam because I asked him if he was gay?

Don't worry, I asked if he went to a scout camp that I went to and he blocked me :/

OT: What role should I pick?
Pages: 1 2 3