Limelight Forums

Full Version: UBR Danny
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: dannyvankleef

Ban ID:5929

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. And tag their forum account. (@[L²] Enzyme)

Server: Cityrp 2

Ban Reason:CDM On purpose

Why should you be unbanned?: I feel im banned for long enough since 4 months past already. I feel that im able to play on the server since i admit on ramming him on purpose but also miss the feeling of playing on the server. Also i would love to play back without getting into problems again, I mean with this, I won't rdm,cdm,insult Or any rulebreaking. Since i can behave my self from now on as i just want to play a great gmod server where i can spend my time on when i dont have to do anything alone. All short, I want to prove my self that can be have my self.

Evidence:-
The staff-members have received your unban-request, dannyvankleef.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Apologies about the delay on your case.

I'll give you another chance, Danny. It is however your responsibility to ensure that you know and follow the rules. If you get banned again then your permanent ban might be reinstated. 
This will be up to the staff-member who potentially has to deal with you in the future.

Our rules: 
https://limelightgaming.net/derma/rules.php

If you have any questions about our rules then feel free to contact our staff! 

Approved.