Limelight Forums

Full Version: Motor keeps moving after stopped
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Heya there!
I have been attempting to make some sort of roulette table but every time I try and make the motor for it to spin the motor keeps moving after it's stopped which isn't really fair for the person playing the game. I've seen  make a pretty good one which doesn't seem to move so could someone please help me with this?
Thanks!
-Quest.
, I will have a play around in the build server when I have some time.
(Feb 19, 2018, 04:27 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]Heya there!
I have been attempting to make some sort of roulette table but every time I try and make the motor for it to spin the motor keeps moving after it's stopped which isn't really fair for the person playing the game. I've seen  make a pretty good one which doesn't seem to move so could someone please help me with this?
Thanks!
-Quest.

add brakes
How?
(Feb 19, 2018, 10:16 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ] How?

either find some fancy tool or make a fading door that appears and collides with whatever is meant to move, forcibly stopping it

I find that changing the motor direction is the fastest way to slow it down btw, dont know if you can have different directional speeds but having it normal speed one way and slow as shit the other way as a "brake" might help
(Feb 19, 2018, 10:36 PM)Tails Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 19, 2018, 10:16 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ] How?

either find some fancy tool or make a fading door that appears and collides with whatever is meant to move, forcibly stopping it

I find that changing the motor direction is the fastest way to slow it down btw, dont know if you can have different directional speeds but having it normal speed one way and slow as shit the other way as a "brake" might help

I tried that but on something like a roulette table, with out it bugging out do hell you can't do it.
Use resistance in the Motor Tool Menu. It's VERY hard to get it just right.

Experiment with speed and resistance. Also, make sure you have it on "Hold" and not "Toggle".

When I was making a spotlight for PD cruisers, the resistance was VERY IMPORTANT. 4-5 digits too far and it wouldn't move or it wouldn't stop.
Can we get an update on this

You have 7 days to reply otherwise this thread will be classified as inactive meaning the thread will be closed and archived but can be restored by talking to a teacher or re-creating your thread if the situation comes around.

Date: Monday 5th March 2017
Well could someone show me an example?
Pretty much what said, play around with the resistance on the motor tool until you get it the way you want it.
(Feb 27, 2018, 06:24 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]Well could someone show me an example?

Im gonna be on in an hour
Are we able to get an update on this, ?
(Mar 7, 2018, 05:31 PM)Commander Sours Wrote: [ -> ]Are we able to get an update on this, ?

Haven't really been in game to try it out.
Sorry!
, have you managed to figure this out or is this thread still needing to be open?
(Mar 9, 2018, 11:56 PM)_Cole Wrote: [ -> ], have you managed to figure this out or is this thread still needing to be open?

Is it possible for someone to screenshot their motor panel on the Q menu?
Pages: 1 2