Limelight Forums

Full Version: Allow the president to set teamnames for SSA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Explain your suggestion, in detail:Allow the president to set teamnames for SSA

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented: Because people do different rping for president and sometimes people find it hard to copy the teamname and past it.
+Support
+ Support
Personally I just believe there should be a Head SSA if I am honest. Also breaks the fight of people trying to decide who is the lead officer of SSA.
(Feb 8, 2018, 03:10 PM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]Personally I just believe there should be a Head SSA if I am honest. Also breaks the fight of people trying to decide who is the lead officer of SSA.
-Support

There should be a Head Agent. President shouldn't and generally doesn't have control of Secret Service in cases of security (Which is almost 24/7)
I have to agree with Gungranny. Secret Service have the authority to override or even forcefully manipulate a president if it's for his personal safety. (Moving him to a different location, out of a room, ect.)
(Feb 8, 2018, 04:54 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]-Support

There should be a Head Agent. President shouldn't and generally doesn't have control of Secret Service in cases of security (Which is almost 24/7)
(Feb 8, 2018, 03:10 PM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]Personally I just believe there should be a Head SSA if I am honest. Also breaks the fight of people trying to decide who is the lead officer of SSA.

+1
(Feb 8, 2018, 04:54 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]-Support

Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
Approved.
From the result of the community poll, it seems as though we'll be implementing a "Head Secret Service Agent", rather than granting that power to the President.
Completed in Revision 8306.