Limelight Forums

Full Version: Ability to report players using “!report”
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Explain your suggestion, in detail: Using the !report command while an admin isn’t on can be quite frustrating when you’ve got a massive minge in the server and have the need to report it, therefore have the command work even when an admin isn’t on so the next time a member of the server staff hops on, they can know what went on at like 3 in the morning (for example) as well having the option to review the players damage logs in the event of a R.D.M. Situation
Explain why the suggestion should be implemented: Explained above
Theres a command build into the RDM manager that already exists in-game which I'm sure fits this. Not sure of the command though.
+support

Could be good instead of getting the ''bzzzt, no admins online!'' notification when trying to report the player that performed the RDM.
On a pure guess, I'd say there's two reasons this doesn't exist.

1. It would fill up the queue of reports from & about players who might not even be online anymore.
2. That's why there's a report section on the forum, just use that.

So, sorry, but -support for now as I don't really see a need for this.
How does this work as it applied to randoms that just show up?
Example: Random 0 hour joins. Dicks off for a while. Finds out he can spam create reports. Doesn't have a linked forum account. What happens?
(Feb 8, 2018, 07:30 PM)Jokhah Wrote: [ -> ]How does this work as it applied to randoms that just show up?
Example: Random 0 hour joins.  Dicks off for a while.  Finds out he can spam create reports.  Doesn't have a linked forum account.  What happens?

Nothing much,

I can't really go into much detail of the system, but not a lot will happen as we will just deny them.
-Support
(Feb 9, 2018, 10:54 AM)Rizion Wrote: [ -> ]-Support

Mind giving any feedback for your -support?
Neutral

We can use the PR section on the forums.
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
Approved.
Added in Revision 9174.