Limelight Forums

Full Version: Address on PoliceDB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Explain your suggestion, in detail: Show the owned properties of whoever you search on PoliceDB. Would work pretty easy since every house has its own %l thing. 

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented: Makes sense because police have this info IRL, adds another reason to use PoliceDB.
It stops the grey area of meta gaming to get search warrants, as there is no actual way other than using "rp" which is quite hard when you're being shot at.
-Support, Can see this being abused alot!

imagine: Getting into a police chase > Get Arrested for evading > Police go and search your house... On what grounds do they need to search your house?...

I can see this being a lot of hassle for admins/mods due to peoples houses being raided while the owner is jailed.
(Jan 31, 2018, 11:23 AM)Ozzie Wrote: [ -> ]-Support, Can see this being abused alot!

imagine: Getting into a police chase > Get Arrested for evading > Police go and search your house... On what grounds do they need to search your house?...

I can see this being a lot of hassle for admins/mods due to peoples houses being raided while the owner is jailed.
on the ground that you could have illegal substances inside your house?

+support
+support
(Jan 31, 2018, 10:52 AM)The Captain Wrote: [ -> ]It stops the grey area of meta gaming to get search warrants, as there is no actual way other than using "rp" which is quite hard when you're being shot at.

+Support
(Jan 31, 2018, 11:51 AM)ICEKILLER_99 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 31, 2018, 11:23 AM)Ozzie Wrote: [ -> ]-Support, Can see this being abused alot!

+support

yes But you was arrested for a motoring offence, they have no reason to believe that you have Illegal Substances in your home.

Dont get me wrong, i Like the Idea but can just see it being Abused ( Arrested for jay walking > raid the guys house too)
(Jan 31, 2018, 01:53 PM)Ozzie Wrote: [ -> ]

+support

yes But you was arrested for a motoring offence, they have no reason to believe that you have Illegal Substances in your home.

Dont get me wrong, i Like the Idea but can just see it being Abused ( Arrested for jay walking > raid the guys house too)

everything in the gamemode can be abused, that's why there's admins 

+support

ForceGhost

+Support.

This would go far beyond assisting Police in executing warrants.

You want to perform illegal activities inside of a property? Rent it from someone else. This will allow people to RP as perhaps slightly shady landlords or property brokers just for the criminally minded.
(Jan 31, 2018, 01:53 PM)Ozzie Wrote: [ -> ]

+support

^

-support
+support

Suspect was fleeing police. Sounds like he must've had something to hide from the cops. Seems like probably cause to me. 

Not to mention that there is a person in charge of these people. He can punish them. USE that position for IC punishments towards their subordinates.

Hopefully this actually shortens the amount of runners when trying to be pulled over for a traffic stop. If this approves, if you run and evade police successfully, you're either getting raided and all your contra is destroyed or you're being found and put in cuffs.  I mean come on. You were gonna get warning, but you gotta make it complicated.

+Support
+Support
+Support
+support

Awesome idea which will allow us to be able to track down someone's address even better. This doesn't even necessarily have to be used for suspects. Imagine having stolen vehicles behind left behind, for us to be able to bring it back to his/her house or try and contact them there would be very useful.

Also:

There are many reasons why a follow-up search can be executed after being arrested for a certain reason. If you've had an extensive amount of illegal goods in your vehicle or on-person (even if you were arrested for speeding 9000 over the limit) and it is to be believed that you might have another x-amount of goods at your property, magistrate can allow for searches at, in and on your property/properties.
Pages: 1 2