Limelight Forums

Full Version: LimeLight Screenshot Contest February 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Are you sure thats you picture? Look my my banner, and thats my picture, i am not on my computer but i give you change to tell

- Nope it isint, they look damm similar Big Grin
(Feb 27, 2018, 08:06 PM)Noble Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats to , , and ! I've chosen your submissions to be showcased on the new forums and will be getting your rewards to you shortly.

Note that this is separate from the OP screenshot contest.

What about me? Sad
My late entry and attempt at creating a more peaceful and lively Picture than my usual ones (All Pictures are the same, just different times and some with lit torches some without, couldn't decide which one I like the most):
1. Edited myself - No Filters
[Image: te2Lf9s.jpg]
2. Edited myself - No Filters
[Image: opC4ZoN.jpg]
3. Not edited - Filter used
[Image: KfmpPEX.jpg]
4. Edited slightly by me - Filter used
[Image: 6uXsZ9W.jpg]

[Bonus] Try to find: The Fire Engine and Battalion Chief - The Meth Cooks - The Woodcutter(s) (I have several but you probably won't find them since they are too far away and behind trees) - The Turtle Family - The bottled Message - The pair holding Hands - The Police Chase - All 10 cars (Without Emergency Cars and RV) - And the waving Bear
(Feb 28, 2018, 10:05 PM)RageSquid Wrote: [ -> ]
My late entry and attempt at creating a more peaceful and lively Picture than my usual ones (All Pictures are the same, just different times and some with lit torches some without, couldn't decide which one I like the most):
1. Edited myself - No Filters
[Image: te2Lf9s.jpg]
2. Edited myself - No Filters
[Image: opC4ZoN.jpg]
3. Not edited - Filter used
[Image: KfmpPEX.jpg]
4. Edited slightly by me - Filter used
[Image: 6uXsZ9W.jpg]

[Bonus] Try to find: The Fire Engine and Battalion Chief - The Meth Cooks - The Woodcutter(s) (I have several but you probably won't find them since they are too far away and behind trees) - The Turtle Family - The bottled Message - The pair holding Hands - The Police Chase - All 10 cars (Without Emergency Cars and RV) - And the waving Bear

it's too cheesy, especially the fire texture
Contest closed. Winner(s) will be announced soon.

Pat

YAY Smile))))))))
I am happy to announce the winners of the contest! Some of these images have been re-touched to fit in better with out loading screen. Thank you all for competing! 

The winners are: 

with:
[Image: NGDbJKQ.png]

with:
[Image: SowwLWy.png]
[Image: KPmDexB.jpg]

with:
[Image: ncJSJYL.png]

with:
[Image: LcQGKs7.jpg]
(Mar 7, 2018, 07:53 PM)Daley Wrote: [ -> ]The winners are: 

with:
[Image: ncJSJYL.png]

I fail to see how a lens flare on a picture, is showing off limelight. Not being rude, just wondering as to why?

That swat one looks siiiiiiick
(Feb 14, 2018, 01:05 PM)IVNT Wrote: [ -> ]
[Image: LujH6OG.jpg]

im annoyed this wasnt chosen, this is good and shows we have two sides to  limelight and accept everyone.
(Mar 7, 2018, 08:53 PM)IVNT Wrote: [ -> ]

im annoyed this wasnt chosen, this is good and shows we have two sides to  limelight and accept everyone.

I have been entering this for 2 years and they won't add it, LL's hatred for well dressed black men in wheelchairs is disgusting. 

[Image: 07CDDD5055E827D724A765E8AD0ABDE9EBC2B614]
(Mar 7, 2018, 09:17 PM)akne Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 7, 2018, 08:53 PM)IVNT Wrote: [ -> ]

I have been entering this for 2 years and they won't add it, LL's hatred for well dressed black men in wheelchairs is disgusting. 

[Image: 07CDDD5055E827D724A765E8AD0ABDE9EBC2B614]

It's disgusting, they either hate disabled people or are blind!
GG no Re, won't try a third year. Good job to all winners, well deserved.
(Mar 7, 2018, 08:52 PM)Jono Wrote: [ -> ] 

Thx bb. Not a fan of the blue tint that’s been added, but overall it will fit the colors better.
(Mar 7, 2018, 09:49 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 7, 2018, 08:52 PM)Jono Wrote: [ -> ] 

Thx bb. Not a fan of the blue tint that’s been added, but overall it will fit the colors better.

Looks great even with the tint, good job mate! Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7