Limelight Forums

Full Version: The Shadow Associates Agency
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(Apr 6, 2018, 03:08 AM)Jokhah Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 10, 2018, 12:03 AM)Markus Wrote: [ -> ]Can't wait to see the new base at MTL. Oh wait...
Just noticed this, sorry for the delay.

Can't tell what exactly you're implying. Though many of us do miss Evocity, we are making it work with Rockford.  If you really miss seeing a base at MTL, you could go build one at the power plant ish area in Rockford Industrial.  Many of us aren't feeling nostalgic about the old days and have our eyes fixed on the future.

If the S.A.A. can offer you any assistance in the form of insight into how to design your own personal S.A.A. theme'd industrial base, I'm sure I could make the time to tell you about how to build with basic materials.  Any further assistance is unlikely and at the discretion of the individual, as I'm not going to send our engineers to build it for you.

Hope this helps you with your desire to see a S.A.A. theme'd "MTL" base.

Also, your application has been received.  There have been delays in the application process and our vetting process does take some time.  Please be patient and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Respectfully,
Steven "Jokhah" Steelshanks
Head Agent
Shadow Associates Agency

Basic message is: The MTL base was good-looking (no sarcasm). Wish I could see it now again after so many years but we are moving on which is a good thing.

Yea I understand the application process. No hurry.
Today I am honored to say that one of our dedicated Agents has continued to show their dedication and loyalty by consistently putting their lives on the line for other Agents. This Agent was once a Head Agent before and never once let the position go to their head, even stepping down when they felt they didn't have the necessary time. However that was never the case, no matter the consequence, this Agent put others in front of him. Never expecting anything in return, this Agent soldiered on during the darkest days. When it order rang out, Rodriguez carried through, never once turning back or running away from the objective. In the field, Rodriguez showed himself as a leader, if the Agency was under fire, this man raised morale and charged forward. Please welcome your new Head Agent,

Rodriguez!

Continue to do us proud! The Agency shines brighter with men like you filling the ranks above! Thank you for dedicating yourself to the Agency, I am indebted to you. Now, Head Agent, form up the troops and move out!

Signed John Marston Leader of The Shadow Associates Agency

***STAMPED SHADOW ASSOCIATES AGENCY***
The Agency in Action!

The Agency, believing in the right to protect oneself, opened a Firearms store in the City. This store provided quality, honest, and great deals all at the same time while continuing to maintain a high customer service record. All customers came in, bought what they felt they needed, and left. A few customers were seen coming back due to the great service provided by the Agency. Despite the Security keeping everything in check, our customers never felt frightened. I thank my Agents and our loyal customers as we plan to continue to advance our marketing sector. The funds gained from this sector aide the Agency in multiple ways, which in turn helps the City. We stand for the good of the people, thus commerce with us also impacts how we can help the people of EvoCity.

[Image: 795qYL9.jpg]

Signed John Marston Leader of The Shadow Associates Agency

***STAMPED SHADOW ASSOCIATES AGENCY***
Announcement

S.A.A. is still alive and well, we've just been hibernating a bit (everyone has a lot of IRL going on).  We're still around and have plans to try to make our presence known sometime in the coming future.

All previous applicants, if you haven't been contacted by now, I apologize.  If you are still interested, just leave a note here so I can get back to you.

Steven "Jokhah" Steelshanks
Head Agent
Shadow Associates Agency

Always watching.
Good to see the Agency is still going strong. 

I look forward to seeing (or not seeing but you know what I mean) you guys around.
Waiting and standing strong.
How are my soldiers fighting for freedom & democracy doing nowadays?

Good to see you're still running this town!
Wow revolver gang going strong
  The S.A.A. is still standing, however I will refrain from saying that we are running the town.

This isn't the Revolver Gang.  This is the S.A.A..  Last time I saw anyone claiming to be "Revolver Gang" it was a redacted former S.A.A. member.  His actions do not reflect upon our organization and his group should be treated as a completely uninvolved entity.

General Message:

S.A.A. is still alive and around.  Sadly my attempts to get the soup kitchen up and running have been taking longer then expected.
S.A.A. Notice

Effective November, The Shadow Associates Agency will be pushing into their financial department to expand its budget and work on aiding those of Rockford while also maintaining its own interests in the City. The primary goal of this operation is to push the Enterprise's role in the market in which these funds can be used to invest in small businesses and aid in the growth of Rockford. I thank the Agents for the success of one of our most recent operations and am glad to say it enhanced the Agency and provided the needed intel for us to make our next move. During the next month, I expect to see a goal of at least 35% growth in our sales and if this occurs, rewards will be graciously passed around. On that note, new equipment is making its way around and I will be contacting all of you come November. Stay sharp, keep your wits, and move silently.

Signed,

John Marston
Leader of the Shadow Associates Agency

**STAMPED SHADOW ASSOCIATES AGENCY**
Returning to Active Duty in the very near future.
Quick note,

Apologize to those who've been requesting meetings via Teamspeak and or Discord, I'm getting two teeth pulled, but currently, it hurts to talk more days than others. With that being said, I will not hesitate to repeat myself if asked nor will I yell at you for asking me to speak clearer.

Thank you!
Looks Nice Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4