Limelight Forums

Full Version: The Shadow Associates Agency
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Can't wait to see the new base at MTL. Oh wait...
(Mar 10, 2018, 12:03 AM)Markus Wrote: [ -> ]Can't wait to see the new base at MTL. Oh wait...

Care to elaborate? I don't seem to follow and apologize for it.

Edit: Took me a minute and I dearly apologize! Just means we have to be creative and find a new place! Nothing wrong with that!
(Mar 10, 2018, 12:34 AM)Grub Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 10, 2018, 12:03 AM)Markus Wrote: [ -> ]Can't wait to see the new base at MTL. Oh wait...

Care to elaborate? I don't seem to follow and apologize for it.

Edit: Took me a minute and I dearly apologize! Just means we have to be creative and find a new place! Nothing wrong with that!

Yea I know. Didn't mean to aim it at anyone. Was just reminiscing of the good old days Smile
Steam Name:
 blood
Steam ID:

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]STEAM_0:0:51063530
[/font]

Time Zone:
 pst
Roleplaying Points:
Hours On The Server:
Bans On The Server:
 6 (All over 2 years old)
In-Game Name:
 Tyrone Brown
What Can You Bring To The SAA:
 I can bring trust, perseverance, strength and many other things. I have been on the Rockford PD for over 12 years and was in the Navy for 4 years. I have a lot of military experience and I can bring new ideas to the table. If something needs to be done, you can guarantee that it will be done. Personally I have a nice fleet of cars, ranging from a pickup truck to sports cars. I can stand my ground in any fight, I will not retreat or leave any man behind. If you want someone in the S.S.A, it's gonna be me. 
Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job:
 I think I should get the job because of my social skills and my many skills. I have acquired these skills over 16 years I have worked with in the government. I can help 

References We Can Contact:
 Toro PDX
bismo
Activity on LL (1-10):
Miscellaneous:
 Tyrone Brown was a bad kid growing up. With no father figure to lead him to good, he fell into the hands of the Rockford gangs. With the gangs teaching Tyrone the in's and out's of the city and how to survive his mother got fed up with him. At 14 years old his mother left him and moved to Evocity. Tyrone, now free of any parental guidance can now work full time for the gangs. 
 One evening in the Mesa Apartments, Rockford PD knocked down the front door of the gang's apartment and raided the place. Everyone inside the apartment was arrested, including Tyrone. Tyrone was sent to an adult jail and was charged with possession with intent to sell and owning a unlicensed gun. Tyrone went to jail for 10 years and when he got out he enlisted in the army. After 4 years of serving, he was discharged back home to Rockford where he joined the Rockford Police Force. Tyrone moved up the police ranks, and with his military experience he arrested many of the gang members. Knowing how the gangs work, and how to police work Tyrone was a Jack of All Trades who could deal with any situation given to him.
Blood,

There are several concerns being expressed.  To clear the air, there is confusion on if you are Bismo or are simply his friend.  I'm pretty sure you're his friend, but a clarification would be appreciated.  Also, your association to Crime Buds is of minor concern.  Crime Buds is a criminal organization that prides itself on making money.  SAA does not support nor condone any illegal activity while in uniform (in clan tag) to include murder and contra-farming.  This is simply so that you understand exactly whom you are applying for.  Not saying that being related to Crime Buds is bad or hurts your app, just informing you of the 180 degree difference in direction between the two organizations.

Sincerely,
Steven "Jokhah" Steelshanks
Head Agent
Shadow Associates Agency
(Mar 14, 2018, 09:15 PM)Jokhah Wrote: [ -> ]Blood,

There are several concerns being expressed.  To clear the air, there is confusion on if you are Bismo or are simply his friend.  I'm pretty sure you're his friend, but a clarification would be appreciated.  Also, your association to Crime Buds is of minor concern.  Crime Buds is a criminal organization that prides itself on making money.  SAA does not support nor condone any illegal activity while in uniform (in clan tag) to include murder and contra-farming.  This is simply so that you understand exactly whom you are applying for.  Not saying that being related to Crime Buds is bad or hurts your app, just informing you of the 180 degree difference in direction between the two organizations.

Sincerely,
Head Agent
Shadow Associates Agency

1. bismo is my friend, I'm not bismo I'm blood
2. I know that SSA does not condone any crime of that sort, but I want to branch out into some more serious RP and stuff, my app is serious and I fully understand the difference between the two clans
Steam Name: Markus

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:36038228

Time Zone: GMT+1

Roleplaying Points: 9

Hours On The Server: 1270

Bans On The Server: 0

In-Game Name: Mark Muffalo

What Can You Bring To The SAA:
  I have been part of the CityRP scene since 2011 and thus have been part of many clans, seeing the inner workings of clans behind the scenes.
  Other than that, I also have experience with just about every single aspect of the gamemode from weaponry to vehicles.
  I also am a known architect with 7 years and 5,5 thousand hours behind me, who sells his dupes for hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job:
I love being part of teams and being part of a fun dynamic, especially if its
main goal is the benefit of civilians. I love socializing, but I also know when to shut up.

References We Can Contact:
Fr!et, Project, Kman, Quest, Cole

Activity on LL (1-10):
Usually 8 and abot 4-5 when I have to study.
(I will contact the clan leaders if that happens)

Miscellaneous:
I am from Hungary, so I do not usually talk about UK or US politics (Theresa, Trump, etc.) so that is one less thing to worry about with me.
Hot damn how did it take me this long to realise this was a thing again?? 

As someone in FUMUKU, grr! Nah I'm joking Grubby I wanna see great things from you again <3
Good Luck On The Clan
Blood,

Thanks very much for the reply.  Glad to hear you are branching into other roleplay types, however I completely respect the criminal sector for their hard work and dedication to giving the government something to do.  That is to say, I don't think that criminal clans are any less serious than any other.  Crime Budz was just misunderstood in my opinion and I was a fan.

Please allow for some time for your application to process.  I am presently just an information relay as I have other tasks (Girlfriend is about 13 days away from giving birth to my daughter), but I will ensure these additional notations will be added in a timely fashion.

Sincerely,
Head Agent
Shadow Associates Agency
(Mar 17, 2018, 12:02 PM)Jokhah Wrote: [ -> ]Blood,

Thanks very much for the reply.  Glad to hear you are branching into other roleplay types, however I completely respect the criminal sector for their hard work and dedication to giving the government something to do.  That is to say, I don't think that criminal clans are any less serious than any other.  Crime Budz was just misunderstood in my opinion and I was a fan.

Please allow for some time for your application to process.  I am presently just an information relay as I have other tasks (Girlfriend is about 13 days away from giving birth to my daughter), but I will ensure these additional notations will be added in a timely fashion.

Sincerely,
Head Agent
Shadow Associates Agency

If I can go OOC for a bit:
Holy shit dude, congrats! Get the hell away from your computer and be around her! You can only have your first child once in a lifetime!

This is no time for games! 
This is time to go out and celebrate life!
(Mar 19, 2018, 01:41 AM)Markus Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 17, 2018, 12:02 PM)Jokhah Wrote: [ -> ]Blood,

Sincerely,
Head Agent
Shadow Associates Agency

If I can go OOC for a bit:
Holy shit dude, congrats! Get the hell away from your computer and be around her! You can only have your first child once in a lifetime!

This is no time for games! 
This is time to go out and celebrate life!

We're a close-knit group that looks out for one another. Jokhah, despite a lot going on his life, still promises to give all he has to help other Agents. This is why our application process takes so long and why I feel so blessed to have Agents, like Jokhah, who truly take being apart of the Agency to heart. 

Just a prime example here. Thank you guys!
S.A.A. in Action!

Recently The Shadow Associates Agency was seen operating within EvoCity going about their business. Upon a Recon mission, the group of Agents stumped upon a horrific scene. People scrambled about a growing fire that was close to engulfing more than a just a truck, a human life! Quickly acting amongst the chaos, Agents threw on their gear and set out to assist the people of EvoCity. As the Firemen focused on attempting to keep the fire at bay, Agents tasked themselves to rescue the driver who lay limp by the blaze. 

[Image: gzQvgcM.jpg]

Agents above seen arriving on scene to aide this great disaster. 

[Image: TfVnb9j.jpg]

Wounded man being assisted by Agents prior to EMS arrival.

[Image: lBuEkic.jpg]

As the flames raged on and the Agency raced to figure out the blueprints on this small gas station, a small unit detached to throw up a triage tent to help both civilians and Agents.

[Image: rth0Hal.jpg]

In action, Agents being tasked to shut the valve off on the tanks put their lives at stake to save only a handful of lives.

Thank you to all my Agents, Rockford EMS, and the road crew workers who were able to make this success happen. If it was not for the determined souls that put their lives on the line, this station could have leveled half of Rockford.

__

As soon as Agents packed up their small command center/triage tent, the Agency found another civilian in trouble! A massive car wreck occurred from rocks rolling down the hill to an intersection. The other drivers went to get help, but one lay pinned underneath a rock, unable to get out! Agent's quickly responded and carefully pulled the man out and provided medical attention.

[Image: SS0uXew.jpg]

Above, man being shown as he was pinned. The agent, in the picture shown, had to doff his gear to retrieve the man.

[Image: PnLdBdp.jpg]

Photo of the man being pulled out.

Thank you again to my loyal Agents who dedicated themselves to saving the lives of Rockford. It is not every day a Leader gets to see courageous acts that jeopardize the lives of the ones acting. Each day I consider myself blessed to stand alongside all of you. People who pit themselves against the evils of the world, while also taking the time for a good laugh on the way there. You are all special and hold a unique place here and I am honored to guide you through thick and thin. It may not be a sunny day every day, but we know we'll have each other when the storm finally comes to an end. To my Agents, I once again say thank you for committing yourself to the Agency. A place we call a home, a place that creates memories we'll cherish for a lifetime...

Agents, pack your gear and move out, we got work to do!

Signed John Marston Leader of The Shadow Associates Agency

*** STAMPED SHADOW ASSOCIATES AGENCY ***
Glad to see you are doing well, this is the only reason I check these forums now.
Just noticed this, sorry for the delay.

Can't tell what exactly you're implying. Though many of us do miss Evocity, we are making it work with Rockford.  If you really miss seeing a base at MTL, you could go build one at the power plant ish area in Rockford Industrial.  Many of us aren't feeling nostalgic about the old days and have our eyes fixed on the future.

If the S.A.A. can offer you any assistance in the form of insight into how to design your own personal S.A.A. theme'd industrial base, I'm sure I could make the time to tell you about how to build with basic materials.  Any further assistance is unlikely and at the discretion of the individual, as I'm not going to send our engineers to build it for you.

Hope this helps you with your desire to see a S.A.A. theme'd "MTL" base.

Also, your application has been received.  There have been delays in the application process and our vetting process does take some time.  Please be patient and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Respectfully,
Head Agent
Shadow Associates Agency
Pages: 1 2 3 4