Limelight Forums

Full Version: Prop Shadow Remover Tool
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Explain your suggestion, in detail: Suggesting the addition of the "Prop Shadow Remover" tool to the server. Very simple, it's a tool that allows the users to change the rendered shadows of their props. (AVAILABLE ON THE WORKSHOP) https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1274272415

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented:
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Have you ever experienced the despicable curse of HORRIBLE gmod lighting that has completely turned your beautiful build ugly because half of it has been turned pitch black due to bad shadows? Well this suggestion brings up a tool that allows its user to modify their props shadows to prevent the one thing that everybody who builds, hates. Bad shadow rendering. This tool gives users the control over making their props darker or brighter (shadow wise). Very straight forward, pretty easy to add (to my understanding(?)).  [/font]
Render Override Tool?
The render override tool is nice yes, and this is similar yes, but I feel the render override tool needs more options if we're going to compare. There's complete no shadow, and then theres shadow. No in-between, no room for change. If I am in a dark area i'd like my props to have minimal shadow to the point where it looks like it fits in without being completely blacked out or completely shadowless
(Jan 25, 2018, 09:25 PM)Cody Wrote: [ -> ]The render override tool is nice yes, and this is similar yes, but I feel the render override tool needs more options if we're going to compare. There's complete no shadow, and then theres shadow. No in-between, no room for change. If I am in a dark area i'd like my props to have minimal shadow to the point where it looks like it fits in without being completely blacked out or completely shadowless

Render Override and Colour Tool?
Understandable, suggestion retracted pls close
As requested.