Limelight Forums

Full Version: Limelight Branding Guidelines
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
A few months ago new branding for Limelight was created and used to manage branding in content updates and Limelight related media. Thanks to  the forums have been updated to the new branding as a last change before moving to a new design. We don't have any time tables on when this change will come but we'll keep the community posted as progress is made.

While many will miss our orange look (which has shifted tints over the years) we believe that the new design and style will help maintains consistency and add a more professional look for the server and community into the future. These guidelines will also help us shape in-game UIs and design as we begin to revisit and improve our older updates.

Players may view the Limelight Branding Guidelines here: https://limelightgaming.net/services/brand/

Thank you!
yeeeeeee
Love Love Love
Hmmmmmm, gonna take time.

Much prefer the orange but I will get used to it.
BLUE!
Orange is 90000000 times better. Blue is ugly af tbh
The blue looks beautiful.
New design is quite hideous in all honesty. Not sure why such a drastic rebranding has to be undertaken after it seems such a vast majority of the community is satisfied and used to what it is currently. Seems rather unnecessary..
(Jan 22, 2018, 10:27 PM)Welker Wrote: [ -> ]New design is quite hideous in all honesty. Not sure why such a drastic rebranding has to be undertaken after it seems such a vast majority of the community is satisfied and used to what it is currently. Seems rather unnecessary..

I believe the whole forums is getting a touchup, not just the colors. It may look better to others once those changes are made.

I'm sure once everything is finished and there is a large majority asking for the old forums, the staff would oblige.
Interesting
The color and branding change has taken place ahead of the site redesign, so this isn't the final result of the rebrand. The color change had been drafted up about a year and a half ago by me for a new site design where the orange wouldn't work as well.

[Image: r4VdA.png]

I still think the majority opinion is the blue/steel look is a positive step and I think that majority will grow once the new site is put into place.
, just looking at that web design makes me horny. I have made similar things to it, but nothing near as good looking as that.
Hmm I guess this is kind of a new start? Or atleast a new chapter? Great way of thinking but one thing, the new theme colors doesn't seem to work on my android phone so yea just yo let you know
(Jan 22, 2018, 11:05 PM)Zona Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm I guess this is kind of a new start? Or atleast a new chapter? Great way of thinking but one thing, the new theme colors doesn't seem to work on my android phone so yea just yo let you know

We're working on getting the site to stop caching the css files, if there's any way to clear your cache on android that should fix the issue.

If you're on a computer Ctrl+F5 will fix it
Oh shit. Just cleared my cache. Shit's beautiful now.
Pages: 1 2 3