Limelight Forums

Full Version: Injured Body Descriptions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Explain your suggestion, in detail: Make it so that people (or maybe just gov? or just detectives/medics?) are able to check a body for what killed them. 
Few examples:
"This person appears to have been hit by a car."
"This person appears to be shot."
"This person was hit by a blunt object."
"The cause of death for this person is unknown." (For propkills and other stuff)
"This person appears to have starved to death."

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented: It would be cool to have this for everyone, but if it was only available to detectives and medics it would also improve their RP, and make their jobs more useful. Maybe this could lead to medics having different tools like a bandage for gunshot wounded people, splints for people who got ran over, etc. Feel free to suggest more ideas.

I've seen a few similar ideas but nothing exactly like this one, if this is a copy, sry.
+Support, a very nice suggestion. But a little tweak, perhaps only those with the Detective Kit or EMS/Fire perhaps can only see the injury causes on the HUD whilst looking at the injured player.

, don't forget to add a poll.
(Jan 21, 2018, 11:56 PM)_Cole Wrote: [ -> ]+Support, a very nice suggestion. But a little tweak, perhaps only those with the Detective Kit or EMS/Fire perhaps can only see the injury causes on the HUD whilst looking at the injured player.

, don't forget to add a poll.

Thanks, added the poll
-Support

The detective kit already gives crucial information for an investigation. It’s just enough to know the injuries on the body, but not enough to ID the cause of death usually. This leaves just enough space for the detective to have to do some critical thinking and account for witnesses, the area, and other factors.
+Support

But I think the descriptions for gun shot and blunt object deaths should be visible for everyone.
+Support
+support for this feature on downed (ragdolled) people so that it's clear why they are on the ground and in need of assistance. Hate when I get shot in the side of the face and I hear a cop swayed off with a "he was hit by a car" story when it would be obvious that I was shot, not hit by a car.
+Support
Might be tricky to implement the game knowing the cause of some knockdowns but will be possible im sure.
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
Approved.
Finished - pushing to live in a few days