Limelight Forums

Full Version: Roast of Enzyme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: BP30yHa.png]

Get your dictionary of badassery ready, cause as Limelight we gon give some spankin'.

This will be an periodical event that takes on other people every time, but we are starting off it with the roasted peanut, Enzyme. I am your Roast Master Bambo, and will see through to Enzyme being roasted for his attributes for a given timelimit. After the time is up, Enzyme himself, if he can be active to do so, will respond to the roasts made to him.

Now, we accept memes, videos but let me just point out, a roast does not consist of elementary grade insults, try to be clever!

Roasters, you have till 25th of January. After the 25th you will be roasted back by the inactive teletubby man.

Start heating your ovens because the roast has begun.
Lmao fuck me..
Be warned, I'll roast back and I won't keep it polite. Sensitive people are asked to stay out of this thread.

Bring your best, twats.
[Image: LYC4Wpy.png]

Daddy
We were making fun of 's forehead but hell, how do you keep hidden while hunting with that sky scrapping forehead, it needs it's own camo, might as well use a camo patterned underwear on your head seeing as it's your style.
I got so much shit on you, here's some to start.

He fucking says he'll answer my questions then he pulls this bullshit, like what the fuck? It's legit stuff being talked about here and he thinks he can just click away to deal with me? It'll take a lot more than that friend. Fucking don't be so rude. God I hate you.

And what is he, an Astronaut? What the fuck. Norway hasn't even been to the moon. Fucking stupid. Fuck you.

And what the fuck is this shit? "Wine-flavoured... wine." Literally this is dumb. I post some meaningful shit on your profile and you return the favor with a comment like this. Fucking disgrace.

Oh and here's a little video I made where I kinda roast Enzyme for being a contra-whoring cuck, was back in the day though. Still fuck you.

I await your "meaningful" response.
[Image: AkfAHyo.gif]
(Jan 16, 2018, 01:34 AM)Enzyme Wrote: [ -> ]Sensitive people are asked to stay out of this thread.

So the entirety of the staff team then.
(Jan 16, 2018, 09:56 AM)Lord Octagon Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 16, 2018, 01:34 AM)Enzyme Wrote: [ -> ]Sensitive people are asked to stay out of this thread.

So the entirety of the staff team then.

^ I feel offended.

Anyway - back to topic. 
 looks like moose are not the only thing he shoots. I bet his "muzzle" shot many asses already. Some say that's the way he became SA. But he has yet to "beat" my ass, before I approve him.
You're a cuck
Temar temar, your legs I want ajar
Sir Enzyme, you have the ego of Kanye West with nothing to show for it. It's quite disturbing really, how you also try and compensate for your lack of dominance with getting people to call you dad. If you were my dad I'd send you to buy a cigarette and change the locks. Your name is what I only understand about you. I believe it stands to symbolise how you fasten the process of people seeing how disturbingly boring you are. I guess that's why you act inactive, so people can't see your boring attributes. Oh also, hunting with a silencer is just weak but that's to show you are in real life I guess. You act all tough but when you speak we just want to attach that silencer in your mouth.

Oh also, I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with after the 25th. I have no doubt that you'll go inactive for 2 months to think of a come back that is close to elementary playground remarks like your mom jokes. If you need help, I can always slap your ass with your keyboard as I have no doubt it'll be better than the shit that you come up with.
enzyme is a really fitting name except the only chemical reaction he accelerates is the tumours in my spine
Enzyme does not know de wae
these roasts are weak somebody do something good
Your name is clearly enzyme as you need to accelerate your mental capacity
was gonna roast you, but I was afraid you would get offended and ban me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4