Limelight Forums

Full Version: Mesa Apartments split
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Explain your suggestion, in detail: Split mesa apartments in half so when you do /panic or /backup it will show "mesa apartments complex 1/2" instead of "mesa apartments"

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented: its easier to know where the panic/backup button has be pressed.
There are building numbers on the side. I’d like to see proper adresses in the location tab instead of an area’s nickname.
(Jan 15, 2018, 01:19 AM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]There are building numbers on the side. I’d like to see proper adresses in the location tab instead of an area’s nickname.

Good point I forgot they were there
+support

*Need assistance at Mesa Appartements, armed suspects*
*running around Mesa Appartements 4 times and spamming "which appartement"*
Neutral
Sometimes police do not fully know an apartment complex or flats and I think it being less descriptive leads to people RPing finding the whereabouts of the call. At the same time the locations displayed should be accurate and I think the naming of the complexes separately would help.
Maybe rather than Complex 1/2, they get assigned different names to differentiate, otherwise I can see it being confused as to which building is 1 and which building is 2. Make the name of the building reflect how the building is and maybe the atmosphere.

+support either way.
+Support,

But make it 325 and 315 (I think are the names of them)
+Support
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
Approved.
Added in Revision 7614.