Limelight Forums

Full Version: Teamspeak description
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Explain your suggestion, in detail: To be able to change our own description.

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented: Because its a features that isn't being used fully and It would be nice to add our own description.

[Image: J2hpI4u.png]

Sorry if this doesn't make senses 
+Support
+Support
+support

I've already seen some funny descriptions made by staff members on the TeamSpeak server, so why not give access to people that have donated at least? I am sure you can do something in the settings which will allow people with the tag ''membership'' to change their description.

Staff also has the powers to remove avatars and descriptions that violate the TeamSpeak's TOS, so it shouldn't be a big shit show if this would be allowed.
Hmm..
People could setup IP Catchers.

I'd not be really happy to accidently click on one of those channels
(Jan 8, 2018, 02:41 AM)Luvbread Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm..
People could setup IP Catchers.

I'd not be really happy to accidently click on one of those channels

What????
Insert 'Images' into a channels description that work like little scripts, getting your ip upon requesting the 'image', forwarding it to the operator.
(Jan 8, 2018, 10:35 AM)Luvbread Wrote: [ -> ]Insert 'Images' into a channels description that work like little scripts, getting your ip upon requesting the 'image', forwarding it to the operator.

We already have that I'm on about profile description
(look at the picture at the top of the page.)
+Support. Why not ? Only time its used currently is when people make chin jokes Cry
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
Approved.
Added for membership.