Limelight Forums

Full Version: F1 Menu Default Window.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Explain your suggestion, in detail:
Change default tab when the F1 menu opens on connection spawn.

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented:
So currently the F1 menu when you first spawn it will look something a bit like this showing the card events page:
[Image: qvxdzh0.jpg]
We haven't had a card event for a while so im suggesting that the default window reverts to showing this when a card event is not taking place:
[Image: hnLKDrB.jpg]

Reasoning for this is that a few new players that I've came across have asked about the card event and tried to purchase cards but have been let down from telling them the event ended months ago.
+support

I do feel like it should open on the Rules tab for those that connect to the server with a unique identity (cq. guest/new members) so that it would filter out all those ''I didn't read the rules yet.'' excuses.

For those that connect more often, it could show the Welcome tab.
(Dec 27, 2017, 02:08 PM)Wesley Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]+support

I do feel like it should open on the Rules tab for those that connect to the server with a unique identity (cq. guest/new members) so that it would filter out all those ''I didn't read the rules yet.'' excuses.

+Support, It should open on thge Welcome Tab. Don't understand why it would show the Cards Tab anyways but *shrug*
+support
+support
+Support

Also, just remove those. I feel if we let those linger, it looks bad that the only major thing we can put up, is a old event. Puts some of the launcher banners in there.
(Dec 27, 2017, 02:48 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]

+Support

Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
Approved.
Added by Burnett back in 2019.