Limelight Forums

Full Version: Add an actual Gun License Pass
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Explain your suggestion, in detail: Add a pass that specifically is for Gun Licensed Players

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented: Currently the passes are: Visitor, Gov Employee, Law Enforcement, Pres Company, and I think there is one more that I'm forgetting.  We need one that simply says Gun License, which indicates that they can have guns, but do not work for the government in anyway.  Having to substitute a pass for this leads to confusion.
+support
+Support

(Where's the poll :l)
Poll Added, please vote.
+support
+Support
No reason not to

Would also like a 'Business permit' as to be able to legally operate in a city - including selling weapons legally etc.

Would add another layer to roles such as Gun dealer meaning that sometimes they would be an illegal role etc.
(Dec 29, 2017, 08:54 PM)Jono Wrote: [ -> ]No reason not to

Would also like a 'Business permit' as to be able to legally operate in a city - including selling weapons legally etc.

Would add another layer to roles such as Gun dealer meaning that sometimes they would be an illegal role etc.

I would go even further and say that we should allow the president to create custom passes. This would allow for a wide variety of roleplay. In example: Wood cutting Pass, etc.
Didn't the custom pass suggestion just get approved? If we have it we dont have to add this
I would rather see permits where they can be customized by the current president.
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
Approved.
Approved.

Please note, this is likely to wait until the custom /pass suggestion is implemented.
Added in Revision 7679.