Limelight Forums

Full Version: Few new props
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Explain your suggestion, in detail: I found some props that could be used in various role-plays. Some on the add-on, LL already has but the rest are pretty nice.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=327281224

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented: Some useful props for office use, houses, and commercial use can be found and used in role-plays.
We already have most of them mounted on the server.

-Support
+support!
I've always wanted these props on the server for example: The Stove.
(Dec 16, 2017, 07:17 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]+support!
I've always wanted these props on the server for example: The Stove.
We just need to mount the evocity props.

+Support
most of those props are already avaible although id favor to add the old evocity props exspecialy the "bk_..." props back to the game as they are an essential part to comercial and domnestic structures.
Due to a high level of community support, this suggestion has been moved to the Popular section.

#type:[popular]
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
(Dec 17, 2017, 06:57 PM)MrMarsh Wrote: [ -> ]most of those props are already avaible although id favor to add the old evocity props exspecialy the "bk_..." props back to the game as they are an essential part to comercial and domnestic structures.

Yes but there are more props than the image (more categories). Such as office props and government props that haven't been implemented yet. 

-Ayee Smile
Approved.

(Jan 18, 2018, 02:02 AM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, seems as though quite a few of these have been added already. Moving to development for the spawnlist.
Spawnlist added in Revision 7719.