Limelight Forums

Full Version: [L²:RP] Ace
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Name of Player:Keko Napiyon

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:82662812

Server: Rockford 1

Time: (In UTC+0)2:12

Summary: Give us context and what rules they broke.
3.3 - Do not do unrealistic things out of context (FailRP).
11.4 - You may kill/injure other government members, but only if they are an immediate threat to your life, the lives of innocent people, or if it

is your only valid option while on-duty.

On duty as a paramedic, Ace was the sergeant of the police force and had organised a raid, I, therefore, staged around the corner waiting to in case of a shooting or a suspect needed treatment after being tased/knocked unconscious, After doing so I see a fight breaks out between Ace and [L² :RP] Gamerpro2266, so I go over to see if I can defuse the situation and calm everyone down, when I walk towards them they are talking about his windows, GamerPro was saying that the wernt blocked as they were blinds covering the window but the sergeant could comprehead what was going on, I then leave the scene after Ace said "Go do your job, this is fail RP" I then hear over the radio SWAT to richard drive 1 Riad(something along those lines) So I saw a body bag on my way and disposed of it and respnding back to the house Code 2. I then arrive on scene after [L²:RP] Gamerpro2266 has been tased a second time so I walk over to him with my medical supplies to give him aid and to remove the taser darts from his skin, The sergeant then comes over to me and the suspect ([L²:RP] Gamerpro2266) and I ask him politely to move away from the suspect as I didn't want to raise his Blood pressure (Which is a vaild RP reason) he then tasses me, warrants me for my arrest and locks me up. Because I was concerned about my patent.

Ps. [L²:RP] roxas can confirm 

Evidence:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1232114526
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1232114495
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1232114442
Thank you for your player-report, Rowan Black.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.

I was rping that I dont like him and I dont want to speak to him and he kept tazing me because I didn't want to talk to

He was raiding our base because we had blinds up.
models/gtavproppack/lobby/apa_mp_h_05_living_blinds_high_05.mdl
Rowan Black, I told you multiple times not to interrupt me when I'm doing my job and it was not the right time for you to interrupt me. I told you plenty of times to do your job and not get involved in police jobs including arrests. I arrested you for a valid reason, you could have easily taken it with the president and /request him to the prison or the current location.

Gamerpro, We raided your base because you guys were armed and you told us you were. Indeed. I also heard you guys reload weapons, so then we were about to breach and one of you guys open the door and try to assassinate me. After that, I gave the order to breach Richard Drive 1 and we took care of the situation.
May I ask how is Roleplaying my job eg. Removing taser rounds from patients, helping them getting in your way, there wasn't a president when you arrested me
Dude you are interrupting in the middle of gunshots and a raid. I was going to arrest that guy and all you did was to interrupt me by walking in front of my way multiple times and interrupting my speech all the time. After a few warnings, I arrested you.

Also, prove that I broke 11.4 as I obviously did not injure you. Tazing doesn't injure you, it makes you unconscious for an amount of time.
I did not break FailRP either, as my arrest was legit and acceptable.
(Dec 15, 2017, 05:08 PM)stakkacz Wrote: [ -> ]Gamerpro, We raided your base because you guys were armed and you told us you were. Indeed. I also heard you guys reload weapons, so then we were about to breach and one of you guys open the door and try to assassinate me. After that, I gave the order to breach Richard Drive 1 and we took care of the situation.

But before you was going to raid us when there was no sound off guns.
Not to mention that he came yesterday to my harbour for no reason and attempted to arrest me for no reason. But that got handled IC'ly.
I was present at the time of the call. We were responding to requests to investigate 1 richard. One man was detained, Rowan was paramedic. Shortly after he arrived on scene, behind the cars in a safe area, he and the detained person were arrested. I have no idea why a paramedic would be arrested when we were in position to perform a raid, as he would be needed immediately after a raid.

I talked to my partner and said I want nothing to do with that situation, it's gonna be a PR case, and we left scene as we had no valid reasoning to raid at that time. Called it.
As I have been tagged, I feel free to respond here, giving my point of view.

Yes, I was on scene at that moment. Yes, I "heard" you arrestíng the Paramedic. Yet I didn't fully witnessed the whole situation, since I was busy and concentrated on the house at 1 Richard Drv.

Therefore I'm sorry. I cannot give you a valid eye-wittnesses account.

If there are any more questions about this directed to me, I will try to answer them. For now this is what I have to say and I will refrain from posting when I'm not asked to do so by members of the staff team.
Vatipää, no need to put words in my mouth by taking up something that I took care of with an admin. I reported via @ that you prop blocked your house and admin removed the prop block. After that, I breached in with my friend "Tunga Kriminella" and searched the house.

Jokhah, I already told you why he got arrested.
(Dec 15, 2017, 06:14 PM)stakkacz Wrote: [ -> ]Vatipää, no need to put words in my mouth by taking up something that I took care of with an admin. I reported via @ that you prop blocked your house and admin removed the prop block. After that, I breached in with my friend "Tunga Kriminella" and searched the house.

Jokhah, I already told you why he got arrested.
I think you are mixing me with Mackepäär

This is my video from yesterday
Yes, prop block. Taken care of with admin.
This was taken care IC, we had a court meeting with the president and I was free to leave. This PR is useless now.
(Dec 15, 2017, 06:41 PM)stakkacz Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, prop block. Taken care of with admin.

Still it wasnt me, it was Mackepäär, I havent ever done basing with him
Pages: 1 2 3