Limelight Forums

Full Version: Membership Queries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I want to know the benefits of a £15 donation (membership).
A total accumulated purchases of £15 provides:

Access to military-themed player-models.
New female player-models.
Note: Must still be purchased in market - subject to change
* Requires an active Member (£5) subscription.

https://limelightgaming.net/services/membership/
Here is a screenshot of all of the perks for you:
[Image: lRpz3NotS_2MUOb2lQUurw.png]
(Dec 10, 2017, 06:28 PM)_Cole Wrote: [ -> ]Here is a screenshot of all of the perks for you:
So if I got the £15 membership, would I still get the perks of the £5 and £10 one?
(Dec 10, 2017, 06:38 PM)V1VZZ Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 10, 2017, 06:28 PM)_Cole Wrote: [ -> ]Here is a screenshot of all of the perks for you:
So if I got the £15 membership, would I still get the perks of the £5 and £10 one?

Yes
You would get all perks from £5, £10 and £15.
(Dec 10, 2017, 06:42 PM)Gamerpro2266 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 10, 2017, 06:38 PM)V1VZZ Wrote: [ -> ]
And this "active Member (£5) subscription", Do you have to pay this subscription every year or just once?
For every £5 you donate when buying membership, you get 90 days. So £5 = 90 days, £10 = 180 days, etc.
Donations accumulate, if you pay £15 it counts as 3 different memberships of £5 which grant you the accumulated perks of the £5, £10 and £15, if in the feature you pay for another membership, it will keep adding in it getting it to £20+. And re-enables any perk that requires an active membership for you to access them.
So in total, if I wanted Access to Police and Undercover Dodge Charger, I would have to pay £20 and I would get 360 days of membership, correct?
Yes, V1VZZ.
This isn't related to membership, but if I was a SWAT officer and I wanted to spawn in a Police/Undercover Dodge Charger, would I be able to do so or would i have to switch to police officer to spawn those vehicles?
I believe you now require to be a normal police officer to do such thing.
(Dec 10, 2017, 07:24 PM)V1VZZ Wrote: [ -> ]
So in total, if I wanted Access to Police and Undercover Dodge Charger, I would have to pay £20 and I would get 360 days of membership, correct?

No,you pay 10 pounds and get 180 days of membership
Membership is 90 days long per purchase.

You recieve perks for the amount of membership you have purchased in the past. Once you have purchased Membership 3 times you will have £15 worth and will only require £5 memberships to use it. If your membership runs out purchasing one membership will allow you to use the perks from £5, £10 and £15 due to your account supporting the community in £15.

I do not believe the Undercover Dodge Charger is able to be used by S.W.A.T Officers however they will be able to use a civilian dodge charger with the ELS Light addition from the ECVU Update that has recently turned up.

Do you have anymore questions or require anything else verified, ?
Pages: 1 2