Limelight Forums

Full Version: P90 Tweaks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Explain your suggestion, in detail:
Change the view model of the P90 to the CW 2.0 version (models/weapons/w_dber_p9.mdl) and change the animation style for use to the SMG animations.

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented:
When I was first looking at this suggestion I was thinking of suggesting the weapon to be invisible on a body however, after consideration, I decided to choose the next best option. Updating the model with the CW world model. Not only is it not as bulky as CSS Model, it look twenty times better in general effect as it is a HD weapon.

Along with this, myself and some other teachers, and thought it would be a great idea to update the animation style with this weapon. The weapon is placed by your side and looks strange as I personally would have prefered to place the weapon infront of me which I am unable to do. The holding animations are correct for when safety is off however safety animations look very odd and I wish for these to return to the weapon's original state of SMG.

Comparing Sizes (Ooooo...):
[Image: csu0RQB.png]

Mega P90 View
[Image: ZZSiyYP.png]
[Image: jQKMQmT.png]

Animation Change Preview:
[Image: QfM4AUL.png]
[Image: yqrjkKW.png]
+Support

You tagged the wrong Cole btw.
+support
+support

World models on firearms are much more realistic to see, I can't stand those bulky CS models.

Also, I just had to do this:

[Image: G3PVnV3.jpg]
(Dec 10, 2017, 05:44 PM)Wesley Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]+support

World models on firearms are much more realistic to see, I can't stand those bulky CS models.

Also, I just had to do this:

[Image: G3PVnV3.jpg]

True True! But the SMG Animatinos should still be used!!!!!
Due to a high level of community support, this suggestion has been moved to the Popular section.

#type:[popular]
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]