Limelight Forums

Full Version: [Photon] Add the SoundOff Intersector to the FPI (Taurus)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Suggestion: Add the [SoundOff Intersector] to the Ford Police Interceptor Sedan (AKA Taurus)

Why: The Intersector is a compact light able to be mounted on any flat surface, and evenly distributes light across 180 degrees, making it very unique. It is common to see them mounted under mirrors of Emergency Vehicles, as they are very noticeable when the vehicle is approaching and heading through intersections. Since they are commonly used and a unique light, I think it would be a good option to add to the FPI, especially since the physical model of the light is already in the bodygroups of the vehicle.

Here are 3 Minnesota State Police Ford Police Interceptor Sedans, all of which feature mirror-mounted Intersector lights.
[Image: e41G3J3.jpg]

Here are some more examples because #yolo
I dont belive that there is the component to add in the Photon components.

Neutral for now.
-support

It looks wierd to me.
(Dec 7, 2017, 07:29 AM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]I dont belive that there is the component to add in the Photon components.

Neutral for now.

I asked someone who knows Photon a lot better than I do and they stated that it should be fairly easy to do. It's basically just adding a light to the preexisting bodygroup.
I am confused...

You want that little LED light thingy added?
(Dec 7, 2017, 09:24 PM)Stomm Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 7, 2017, 07:29 AM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]I dont belive that there is the component to add in the Photon components.

Neutral for now.

I asked someone who knows Photon a lot better than I do and they stated that it should be fairly easy to do. It's basically just adding a light to the preexisting bodygroup.

I mean.. you could always just slam some props and use a whelen ion or a similar component, however it wont flush 180° then.
It's extremely easy to do, being a Photon creator myself. You simply just need to, as Stomm said, just add a lighting meta to the specific position on the vehicle.
(Dec 7, 2017, 11:38 PM)_Cole Wrote: [ -> ]It's extremely easy to do, being a Photon creator myself. You simply just need to, as Stomm said, just add a lighting meta to the specific position on the vehicle.

Yeah, right.. I havent thought about that..
(Dec 7, 2017, 09:28 PM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]I am confused...

You want that little LED light thingy added?

Yup! I see them on basically every cop car I pass, and since it's part of the Taurus, I think it'd be cool to have it added as a mirror light option. It's nothing major, but it's kinda cool.
Due to a high level of community support, this suggestion has been moved to the Popular section.

#type:[popular]
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
Imao why not.

+support
Approved.
Completed in Rev 6616