Limelight Forums

Full Version: Clothing Vendor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Explain your suggestion, in detail:  This is a Clothing Editor, but the main use I'd want it for is basically hats and glasses. This addon has blacklisting options so people don't put washing machines on their head and offer 100% customization on who can wear what meaning you could pre-set clothing for only donators or police or SWAT. Possibilities are endless. 

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]It is a thing we are desperately missing in LL, it can bring a lot of RP scenarios more depth an proper clothing.. Like for example i'd love to wear a damn cowboy hat as a State Trooper because why not, or give me a nice hat as a Corleone.. or the option to have a cigarette hanging out of my mouth.. The server wouldn't be impacted whatsoever, the hitboxes would remain the same, it's a nice alternative to PAC3. [/font]

https://www.gmodstore.com/scripts/view/3...y-gamemode

Ok yes, we don't need to use this system exactly.. I'd like something just like this tho, I would hate to suggest something without giving an example. We can use this system or one can be built from scratch.

There is another one that looks a bit better aswell. 

[Image: accessories-shop]https://www.gmodstore.com/scripts/view/3...ories-shop
+support, have wanted this for years.
-Support

I'd prefer our own system and one that uses body-groups, skins and model-hacking instead of just having it overlay on your character. Looks a tad unrealistic for most things. I also believe this would take far too much work to de-construct and make use of within the game-mode and to make it fit in and allow it to be accessible through our menu system - as this would be something we'd need to integrate into the inventory somehow and not simply just have it as a dragged-n-dropped addon that would make our game-mode feel unoriginal and like a hotpot of gmodstore/scriptfodder addons. Surely the development fund could go towards hiring someone to work on something like this that would be more suitable for our game-mode rather than one that is compatible with all game-modes and one you're likely going to catch on many different DarkRP servers.
(Dec 4, 2017, 09:32 AM)Nevy Wrote: [ -> ]-Support

I'd prefer our own system and one that uses body-groups, skins and model-hacking instead of just having it overlay on your character. Looks a tad unrealistic for most things. I also believe this would take far too much work to de-construct and make use of within the game-mode and to make it fit in and allow it to be accessible through our menu system - as this would be something we'd need to integrate into the inventory somehow and not simply just have it as a dragged-n-dropped addon that would make our game-mode feel unoriginal and like a hotpot of gmodstore/scriptfodder addons. Surely the development fund could go towards hiring someone to work on something like this that would be more suitable for our game-mode rather than one that is compatible with all game-modes and one you're likely going to catch on many different DarkRP servers.

Yeah I can agree with that, its just hard to suggest something with no sample to show. I mean we don't need ot use this system exactly. I just want something where I can put hats on lol
+support
+Support, how can I Harry Bosch without the iconic shades.
+support absolutely great idea, been really wanting something like this.
+Support
+support why not.
+Support if it's less laggy than PAC3

I've noticed that with high ping, PAC3 likes to lag the items behind a bit.
+Support
Looks good to me. Seems like a useful system.

+support
Due to a high level of community support, this suggestion has been moved to the Popular section.

#type:[popular]
+support
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
Pages: 1 2