Limelight Forums

Full Version: Security Toyota Prius
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Explain your suggestion, in detail: Add a Private Security skin as a choice for the Toyota Prius to the Civilian Fleet

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented: There is no environmental friendly vehicle available for the Security Companies that visibly shows it as a security Vehicle (Since an Amber Lights config already exists for it, we only need to worry about the actual skin.)
Give it a speed buff from 29 mph to 40 or 45.

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Go Green, save the Environment.[/font]
-Support

Only would support some sort of private security skin.
(Nov 24, 2017, 07:29 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]-Support

*Tells person to make his own suggestion*
*-Supports the suggestion and makes the reason for -Support the suggestion's proposition*

10/10 Good meme
(Nov 24, 2017, 07:31 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]

*-Supports the suggestion and makes the reason for -Support the suggestion's proposition*

You copied my suggestion and you want it to be added as a own vehicle.
You however only wanted a skin and thus i only support a skin
(Nov 24, 2017, 07:32 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 24, 2017, 07:31 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]

You copied my suggestion and you want it to be added as a own vehicle.
You however only wanted a skin and thus i only support a skin

Security Prius is the name of the skin *shrug*

Don't know why you gotta be so rude about this. I did what you asked me to do
+support

It will only need a small lightbar on top that has only amber and blue lights, or just amber. There needs to be a REP restriction, or only spawnable by a security guard.
(Nov 24, 2017, 07:12 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]Explain your suggestion, in detail: Add a Private Security skin as a choice for the Toyota Prius to the Civilian Fleet

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented: There is no environmental friendly vehicle available for the Security Companies that visibly shows it as a security Vehicle (Since an Amber Lights config already exists for it, we only need to worry about the actual skin.)
How bout no, its just a private security company.
Why did you copied it ? Is it because to make me mad ? Do you hate me of some sort ? ( I assume so and that for a long time now )
(Nov 24, 2017, 07:36 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 24, 2017, 07:12 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]Explain your suggestion, in detail: Add a Private Security skin as a choice for the Toyota Prius to the Civilian Fleet

Why did you copied it ? Is it because to make me mad ? Do you hate me of some sort ? ( I assume so and that for a long time now )

Nah, it was a good suggestion, just flawed. That's why I used the same material. You explained it well the first time. Why not just repeat it? And the vehicle needs a boost either way. Security or not, it's slow af.
(Nov 24, 2017, 08:02 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 24, 2017, 07:36 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]

Nah, it was a good suggestion, just flawed. That's why I used the same material. You explained it well the first time. Why not just repeat it? And the vehicle needs a boost either way. Security or not, it's slow af.

I agree that it needs a boost.. thats actually..
+ support please don't argue, you can't "steal" a suggestion...
(Nov 24, 2017, 11:07 PM)TrumanBen Wrote: [ -> ]+ support please don't argue, you can't "steal" a suggestion...

Bruh nobody was arguing anymore.
+support
+support
Last week i spend about 10-20 hours building up a security office for some seriousy low level security rp (low level because its a oone man business and not a private army [which i find less realisitc for private suburban contractors]). If the rp is conducted in depth and with a little bit of creativity i think it certainly offers a lot of fun and rp oppurtunitys. Instead of a marked securtiy prius i uses a tahoe with amber lights and (functional) grill lights (added througha mechanic). While i think tahoes, cpis, a prius or a caravn with amberlights are kinda fitting for a security/neighbourhoodpatrol type service rp a marked prius would be a better choice.
The downsight: i can see unexperience players and trols abusing this feature. We had quite a few incidents where people used the secret service, the firefighters or just civilian jobs with els systems or amberlights to go nuts. However this shoudlnt be to exsessive (incase it gets abused frequently we could bind it to a rep)
-support

I've never even heard of a Prius being used in any security role. It's a very "average" vehicle that has no tactical value.
Due to a high level of community support, this suggestion has been moved to the Popular section.

#type:[popular]
Pages: 1 2