Limelight Forums

Full Version: Removal of Popular Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: logo.png]

Explain your suggestion, in detail:
Remove the Popular Section from the Suggestion area on the Forums.

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented:
Since its creation I have noticed that most popular thread tend to become forgotten by users as it is somewhat out of the way. It may have made a purpose in the past however, nowerdays I generally just see it as a way to shift threads that are not quite staff review worthy yet or denial worthy and personally, I believe they should be just be the other section in which players can look at. I assume the majority don't generally look in the Popular area as it is unless it is their own thread or have been linked to it.

Most threads that do move don't get commented on maybe part from the first 2-4.

Thank you.
Due to a high level of community support this suggestion has been moved to the popular section. Have a great day.
+support
+Support
Its a bit of a waste of time.
+support
-support for now

For now, most of those suggestions are vehicles. A lot of people don't vote for vehicles unless they have an opinion. I have seen it before with In-Game and Forum suggestions being very active in the popular section.
+support
(Nov 25, 2017, 02:47 AM)Monkey Wrote: [ -> ]-support for now

For now, most of those suggestions are vehicles. A lot of people don't vote for vehicles unless they have an opinion. I have seen it before with In-Game and Forum suggestions being very active in the popular section.

o ok and the ones that aren't vehicles are just anomalies? sure kiddo
+Support
+support
Due to a high level of community support, this suggestion has been moved to the Popular section.

#type:[popular]
^ How ironic
+support

Some of the subjects have been moved into the popular thread and lose a considerable amount of the debate power they had when they were in the suggested area. Though we could look, it would be far greater to leave them in the same section so that they aren't assumed to no longer be a topic of discussion.

And Roxas, A+. Ironic as hell.
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
+Support

Never got the point of that
Done. With 4 suggestions, there's no point.