Limelight Forums

Full Version: Disable siren with amber lights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Explain your suggestion, in detail: Disable the option to choose a siren when applied the amber warning lights.

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented: I see daily people enabling the sirens with the amber lights which is against the rules (what I have heard by admins, when I have once done it), also I feel like it is pretty failRP to have sirens on a vehicle that has warninglights on, it's another thing with the police lights. Don't know if this is supposed to be in the bug section, can be moved if it is so.
+support
+Support
+Support
+ Support
Yes please. It's annoying when a gun dealer drives around with sirens and warning lights.
+support
-Support

There should be rules placed on the useability for them but not entirely banned from being able to use them.
I use the lights and sirens with ambers when I'm doing private security guard patrols around businesses, homes and industrial lots and the airhorn that is provided with the sirens is a lot more intimidating towards trespassers than a regular beep.
+Support, but allow an airhorn to be used
Due to a high level of community support, this suggestion has been moved to the Popular section.

#type:[popular]
(Nov 18, 2017, 07:47 PM)Cody Wrote: [ -> ]-Support

There should be rules placed on the useability for them but not entirely banned from being able to use them.
I use the lights and sirens with ambers when I'm doing private security guard patrols around businesses, homes and industrial lots and the airhorn that is provided with the sirens is a lot more intimidating towards trespassers than a regular beep.
+support, but the airhorn should be allowed.

less rules, more built in systems. We don't need a rule limiting people from using sirens, just remove it for ambers. As far as I know, at least in NJ, it is illegal to use a siren unless u are in an emergency vehicle and responding to a call or pursuing a suspect.
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
Approved.
Disabled in Revision 7701.