Limelight Forums

Full Version: Discord UBR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Murdoch Murdoch

Ban ID: N/A

Banned by: No clue

Server: Discord

Ban Reason: No clue

Why should you be unbanned?: I was given no formal warnings, no notification, no nothing before being unbanned. This strikes me as a censorship movement rather than a fair, justified ban and breaches my freedom of speech. It's also worth noting I was never contacted with the reason at any point. (And I will not accept any half-assed attempt at reasoning as damage control now either)

Evidence: N/A because discord sucks
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Murdoch Murdoch.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hello Lods, thank you for making an unban request.

When you joined the discord, you were presented with the Discord Rules.
[Image: 8ce445c990bc1ea0aadc8938bf7c6c18.png]

Secondly, your first warning was given when the discussions area was purged after you attempted to start a discussion entitled "Hitler did nothing wrong"

Thirdly, we are not required to give you warnings for actions which infringe the rules.

Fourthly, as a private entity, Limelight Gaming is not required to give you "free speech". Using our services, we have the authority to remove your access without warning.
Terms of Service Wrote:Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. Limelight Gaming reserves the right to restrict access to certain areas of this website, or at our discretion, this entire website. Limelight Gaming may change or modify this policy without notice.
Terms of Service

Thank you for your request, and have a good day.
Don't call me Lods as if you're my friend next time

I am Murdoch Murdoch, first of my name and figurehead of the Limelight shitposting revolution
(Nov 11, 2017, 06:31 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]Secondly, your first warning was given when the discussions area was purged after you attempted to start a discussion entitled "Hitler did nothing wrong"

Sorry but I didn't quite get the hint on account of my autism

You should try being more direct

Furthermore, without an entry in the warning logging system, you can't even prove this for the purpose of your argument
Additional information. Ban reason
[Image: b31aa48ba88bc14ddc25f6cf84b39c9a.png]
(Nov 11, 2017, 06:36 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]Additional information. Ban reason
[Image: b31aa48ba88bc14ddc25f6cf84b39c9a.png]

It's not trolling that's my genuine opinion

Also seems like an odd coincidence the ban reason contains something about freedom of speech when I only brought that up when I made this thread. Could it be that it was edited?
(Nov 11, 2017, 06:36 PM)Murdoch Murdoch Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 11, 2017, 06:36 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]-snip-

Also seems like an odd coincidence the ban reason contains something about freedom of speech when I only brought that up when I made this thread. Could it be that it was edited?

No. We can't modify the reason for discord bans.
Good day Lods, this is being looked into but I suggest you keep on topic here. If you believe that evidence was tampered with, there is a staff abuse section that you should utilize.

Also, as this is the Courthouse I advise that you keep this civil. There is no need for you to be aggressive. Continued behavior could result in further punishment.

Thank you.
(Nov 11, 2017, 06:44 PM)SirWulf Wrote: [ -> ]Good day Lods, this is being looked into but I suggest you keep on topic here.  If you believe that evidence was tampered with, there is a staff abuse section that you should utilize.

Also, as this is the Courthouse I advise that you keep this civil.  There is no need for you to be aggressive.  Continued behavior could result in further punishment.

Thank you.

I'm not being aggressive but I do request you address me as my proper name

Please be courteous in the courthouse, it goes without saying
Due to the fact you know full well you had violated LL policy in this instance, and the fact you had been warned on this in the past, this appeal is denied.

Quote:Do not post an unban request if:

- You know you broke the rules

Please feel free to post an appeal in 3 months in this regards

Quote:Bantime over 1 year - You are allowed to post an unban request 3 months after the first denial, then every 8 months after the previous unban denials.