Limelight Forums

Full Version: Allow lights on build server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Suggestion Type: In-Game

Explain your suggestion, in detail:
Allow the ability to spawn lights on build server

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented:
Building can be difficult in dark areas and since there's rarely more than 2-3 people on build server, I don't see any reason why they shouldn't be usable.
+Support

Why not?
-Support

Why would you need lights if you can't spawn them in live?

I'm sorry but it simply doesn't 't really make much sense as the lighting would be different which would actually annoy me more if I did use the lights.
(Oct 25, 2017, 11:46 AM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]-Support

Why would you need lights if you can't spawn them in live?

I'm sorry but it simply doesn't 't really make much sense as the lighting would be different which would actually annoy me more if I did use the lights.

Because atmos is painfully slow. It is difficult to properly build during night time and whether or not you can spawn lights on live, how does it cause any harm to have access on build?

Having something like simply having a toggleable client day/night system would not solve this as there are still ridiculously dark areas on the map.

I fail to see how having another tool at disposal is a bad thing, it's build server. It yields no negative effects.
Got better solution , remove atmos from build server then its always day
(Oct 26, 2017, 11:41 AM)The Rock Wrote: [ -> ]Got better solution , remove atmos from build server then its always day

Rockfords lighting is still utter garbage in pretty much every building night or day
Due to a high level of community support, this suggestion has been moved to the Popular section.
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
Approved.