Limelight Forums

Full Version: Update Vcmod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Suggestion Type: [In-Game/Forums/Other] IG
Explain your suggestion, in detail: Listen, I aint gonna detail it as there is a literal ton of new shit this not recent update brings us for vcmod, including but not limiting to:

Manual fueling

Multiple vehicle components that can be damaged individually such as lights, wheels, and engines.

Htboxes for passengers and driver.

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented: It simply increases the detail work for mechanics and profit, makes spikestrips actually spike wheels, proper takedown of a driver or passenger, and all damages to a vehicle are accompanied with a sound and or an effect. (Wheel is popped, makes metal scratching noise and sparks when it is moved | exhaust has backfire when engine is heavily damaged.)

This shit is long overdue (*winks to staff* *winks a little too hard*)
++support
+Support
(Oct 23, 2017, 04:41 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ](*winks to staff* *winks a little too hard*)

Me
(Oct 25, 2017, 01:25 PM)Murdoch Murdoch Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 23, 2017, 04:41 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ](*winks to staff* *winks a little too hard*)

Me

This guy gets the wink.

OT: I still have access to the Dev Trello and can’t figure out how to get off of it.
+Support
Due to a high level of community support, this suggestion has been moved to the Popular section.
+support

Pat

+++++
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
Approved.
Finished