Limelight Forums

Full Version: [In-Game] Tab List / Scoreboard & Icons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion Type: [In-Game]
Explain your suggestion, in detail: Modernisation of Tab Menu / Scoreboard & Icons
Explain why the suggestion should be implemented:
Reading 's thread not too long ago (https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-14553.html) one sentence stood out for me which was:
Quote:CityRP has had the same scoreboard since the start and we believe a change to its design/purpose could help improve gameplay on our servers.

That got me thinking. And I decided to make a "mock-up" version of a new tab menu in Photoshop. Also whilst I was making it I thought the In-Game icons kinda dont fit so why not get the ones from the forums and

Now I have made two versions, One with colours one without. Ofcourse they can be edited as I have the PSD for them.

[Image: IZXpXBr.jpg]

[Image: MXeIQub.jpg]

[Image: PTtNeIV.jpg]
make the colours less cheerful and i'll +support it
Nice.

+supchin
+Support

However I am very disappointed in you that you chose over myself.
+Support
I like the second one

[Image: Qnaf1UQ.jpg]
+Support
Looks awesome! How would it look like if you combined them by taking the second one and then draw the job color as a vertical line to the right of the profile picture?
(Oct 22, 2017, 06:16 PM)Jompe Wrote: [ -> ]+Support
Looks awesome! How would it look like if you combined them by taking the second one and then draw the job color as a vertical line to the right of the profile picture?

I tried it on the left hand side but it looked a bit odd. Ill try it in a few.
-Support

They look good but I like the current one better
(Oct 22, 2017, 06:06 PM)Vadar Wrote: [ -> ] 

[Image: Qnaf1UQ.jpg]

still feel the colours are too bright, i want to think about suicide when i see them if that helps you visualise what im thinking

or maybe change the job text to the colour, rather than the whole row
+support. But I agree with tails, the colors aren't quite right.
Colours will stick out like a sore thumb no matter what, there should be another way to identify a job, or nothing at all
Due to a high level of community support, this suggestion has been moved to the Popular section.
+support for the colorless option. Tbh we should remove the jobs from the scoreboard, and any other way to identify someone's job.
-Support. You need to divide the rows.
Pages: 1 2