Limelight Forums

Full Version: [Forum] Smiley Improvement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Suggestion Type: [Forums]
Explain your suggestion, in detail: The current Smilies that are in-built to MyBB im sure we will all agree look a bit outdated possibly something you would find with the paper clip guy on Windows XP. Replacing these with modenized versions will look alot better.

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented:

They look outdated and pretty horrible in all honesty. Times change and when MyBB first came around they fit well but not upto todays standards.

I added these to my own forums a while ago when they were public and I thought it looked 10x better. Still have the images that can be supplied on request.

Comparison:
(Old - Current)     [Image: T21viRY.png]       (New)      [Image: 07Yw4Aa.png]
Not necessary, but a nice touch to make the forums feel more up-to-date.

+support
(Oct 21, 2017, 07:58 PM)Klinex Wrote: [ -> ]Not necessary, but a nice touch to make the forums feel more up-to-date.

+support
+support

Look better and can be easily implemented through the admin control panel
ok cool + support
+support, but why did you block two of them out?
(Oct 22, 2017, 01:03 AM)Tails Wrote: [ -> ]+support, but why did you block two of them out?

They were the old ones I forgot to remove. Didnt want people to get confused.
(Oct 21, 2017, 08:17 PM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 21, 2017, 07:58 PM)Klinex Wrote: [ -> ]Not necessary, but a nice touch to make the forums feel more up-to-date.

+support
Due to a high level of community support, this suggestion has been moved to the Popular section.
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
Approved.
Done. Old smilies have been kept, but cannot be selected in the editor.