Limelight Forums

Full Version: We Need Developers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
WHAT IS UP HOMIES,

So let me throw two major facts at you.
- We have too few developers
- We want to grow

That's it!
But seriously, this is an issue. 

So essentially here's what we came up with right.

We could:
- Hire freelancers (bad idea because no motivation besides money...)
- Try to seek out gmod devs? (Would be hard because once again, no community involvement, hard to get dedication)
- Clone Doctor Internet (Technology isn't quite there yet)

So with that being said, we've come to our beloved community. Are you interested in development as a skill? Do you need a solid resume builder? Do you have development experience? Does someone you know have development experience? Do you want a few extra dolla dolla bills? If you answered yes to any of these, great! We have an opportunity for you.

We've sort of thrown our resources together and decided that this can be a great opportunity for both LL and you.

If you're interested here's what we can do for you:
- Provide resources to introduce you to basic coding/rigging/modeling/whatever
- Provide a platform to ask questions to learn these skills
- Provide some training on the more specialized skills (Valuable skills $$$$)
- Provide you an opportunity to help the server (Yay!)

Additionally the skills you will develop will help your career. Multiple staff members have added Limelight to their resume, developed useful life skills and some have even gotten jobs out of it.

Doesn't that sound great!? Wow! All we ask in return is that you contribute to our development team. After you've learned all these new skills - we may even provide monetary compensation for work done. You get to develop proprietary skills and help your community out - nothing better.

IF YOU'RE SERIOUSLY INTERESTED IN DEVELOPMENT OR KNOW SOMEONE WHO IS, PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM/SEND THIS FORM TO THE INTERESTED PARTY

Previous Experience Y/N:

If yes, what field & skill level:

What is your largest interest in development?

Do you want to work on anything in particular?

What is your reason for interest? (Money, Impact on LL, Useful Skills, CV/Resume Builder)
[font=Times New Roman]Age: 17[/font]

[font=Times New Roman]Previous Experience Y/N: No but i can leard[/font]

[font=Times New Roman]If yes, what field & skill level: [/font]

[font=Times New Roman]What is your largest interest in development? making money[/font]

[font=Times New Roman]Do you want to work on anything in particular? whatever what the best difficulty to profit ratio[/font]

[font=Times New Roman]What is your reason for interest? (Money, Impact on LL, Useful Skills, CV/Resume Builder) money[/font]
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072029844
He is a good developer, no doubt about it. I've seen his skills
Left a comment his profile

Previous Experience Y/N: Y

If yes, what field & skill level: I've made a gamemode that has had 60,000+ unique players, I'm 3rd year at a uni getting a degree in computer science

What is your largest interest in development? Automation & Algorithm design

Do you want to work on anything in particular? bug fixes & optimization

What is your reason for interest? You guys need help and I can help
Sent a PM regarding contact.
(Oct 5, 2017, 11:36 PM)goigle Wrote: [ -> ]I've made a gamemode that has had 60,000+ unique players,

Out of curiosity, what is it?
(Oct 6, 2017, 12:49 AM)Murdoch Murdoch Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 5, 2017, 11:36 PM)goigle Wrote: [ -> ]I've made a gamemode that has had 60,000+ unique players,

Out of curiosity, what is it?

He is the current owner of Code 3 Gaming which got a pretty good gamemode
Cops 'n Robbers

Edit:

Oh, didn't see but yeah Zona beat me to it

Previous Experience Y/N: No

If yes, what field & skill level: 404

What is your largest interest in development? yes

Do you want to work on anything in particular? Ill do anything, just teach me daddy!

What is your reason for interest? (Money, Impact on LL, Useful Skills, CV/Resume Builder) money
Good to see there's interest in growing and expanding Limelight, has been needed for some time.

Now we wait for the hilarious joke applications.
hahhaha
hahaha
hah
ha

It's unnecessary as fuck.
This is actually upsetting that people are using this thread as a joke. LimeLight needs to be serious about their internal affairs and people take the piss out of it. It upsets me to see that this community, a once brilliant and beautiful community surrounded by loads of genuinely nice people, to be infused with such toxic behaviour as it is today.
(Oct 6, 2017, 01:31 AM)Zambie ^‿^ Wrote: [ -> ]It upsets me to see that this community, a once brilliant and beautiful community surrounded by loads of genuinely nice people, to be infused with such toxic behaviour as it is today.

the fuck are you smoking it was never like that
what do you expect, this is the internet lmao
Google 4 superdev
If you're not going to post something constructive, don't. Internet or not, don't waste our time. This isn't a shit-posting area of the forum.
[font=Times New Roman]Age: 18[/font]

[font=Times New Roman]Previous Experience Y/N: Y[/font]

[font=Times New Roman]If yes, what field & skill level: Quality Management, I wanna say a 7/10. Did it for 2 years for mostly a news channel, radio station, and events.[/font]

[font=Times New Roman]What is your largest interest in development? Money and not letting shit be put in the public eye....and money.[/font]

[font=Times New Roman]Do you want to work on anything in particular? Quality Management or something involving testing *winks at *[/font]

[font=Times New Roman]What is your reason for interest? (Money, Impact on LL, Useful Skills, CV/Resume Builder): Money and impact a bit.[/font]
Pages: 1 2 3 4