Limelight Forums

Full Version: [In-Game] Law Enforcement Vehicles (Pass Edition)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: logoLLSummer.png?ver=5511]

Suggestion Type: [In-Game/Forums/Other]
In-Game

Explain your suggestion, in detail:
Enable the ability to spawn a BLANK version of the Governmental vehicles with a Law Enforcement Pass.

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented:
This will allow others who join the Law Enforcement and attempt to support both S.W.A.T and Police Units with actual lights and sirens. This will actually be easier for players to use to support them. The reason I say a blank skin is to allow company/industry colours on the vehicle to represent where the vehicle is from.

If the pass is removed or the player changes job then the vehicle should despawn if attempting to get in like it does currently.
+support
Contractors aren't sworn officers. They don't get the lights and sirens imo.

-Support
(Oct 5, 2017, 02:26 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]Contractors aren't sworn officers. They don't get the lights and sirens imo.

-Support

Contractors yes, but the FBI or another major federal agency would have lights and sirens. +Support
(Oct 5, 2017, 02:28 PM)SourLemon Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 5, 2017, 02:26 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]Contractors aren't sworn officers. They don't get the lights and sirens imo.

-Support

Contractors yes, but the FBI or another major federal agency would have lights and sirens. +Support

Sadly from my personal experiences, contractors more used than actual federal agencies (like gun dealers for licensing a shop or a security guard for the Town Hall). I would be down for some sort of "Federal Service Pass", but not with both groups in one category.
(Oct 5, 2017, 02:39 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]Sadly from my personal experiences, contractors more used than actual federal agencies (like gun dealers for licensing a shop or a security guard for the Town Hall). I would be down for some sort of "Federal Service Pass", but not with both groups in one category.

Understandable, I think that a new pass called licensed shopkeeper would be a good one, government worker used for security guards/contractors etc, and law enforcement given to more official agencies
(Oct 5, 2017, 03:20 PM)SourLemon Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 5, 2017, 02:39 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]Sadly from my personal experiences, contractors more used than actual federal agencies (like gun dealers for licensing a shop or a security guard for the Town Hall). I would be down for some sort of "Federal Service Pass", but not with both groups in one category.

Understandable, I think that a new pass called licensed shopkeeper would be a good one, government worker used for security guards/contractors etc, and law enforcement given to more official agencies

I can get behind that.
(Oct 5, 2017, 02:39 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]

-Support

Sadly from my personal experiences, contractors more used than actual federal agencies (like gun dealers for licensing a shop or a security guard for the Town Hall). I would be down for some sort of "Federal Service Pass", but not with both groups in one category.

Shouldn't contractors be classed as government works not Law enforcement? and seeing as the suggestion is only for LE not government workers I don't see why this is an issue?

+Support
(Oct 6, 2017, 01:21 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]

-Support

Shouldn't contractors be classed as government works not Law enforcement? and seeing as the suggestion is only for LE not government workers I don't see why this is an issue?

+Support

Surprisingly, most presidents seem to use the LE Pass for licensing shops and jobs for contractors as to give them a sort of "This guy is approved to do___"
(Oct 6, 2017, 02:25 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]

-Support

+Support

Surprisingly, most presidents seem to use the LE Pass for licensing shops and jobs for contractors as to give them a sort of "This guy is approved to do___"

Would this be less of an issue if the passes had different effects? I feel as though President's would be less willing to hand out LEO passes to every Johnny and their dog if they had effects other than a orange tag in their HUD.
(Oct 6, 2017, 04:27 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 6, 2017, 02:25 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 5, 2017, 02:28 PM)SourLemon Wrote: [ -> ]Contractors yes, but the FBI or another major federal agency would have lights and sirens. +Support

+Support

Would this be less of an issue if the passes had different effects? I feel as though President's would be less willing to hand out LEO passes to every Johnny and their dog if they had effects other than a orange tag in their HUD.

Yes.
Due to a high level of community support, this suggestion has been moved to the Popular section.
This has technically been added with the newest update. I don't believe the actual police vehicles are required but I believe the Limo and S.W.A.T Bearcat would still be a lovely thing to see.
I would be against the Bearcat.
If I recall, the limo is a separate suggestion . If not, you're about to make it anyway, heh.

Marking as finished.