Limelight Forums

Full Version: Increase Sign Limit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion:
Increase the limit on signs that can be purchased to (3) per person by default, ie without a rep restriction, and instead allow for an increase of (1) per additional general REP but have a maximum of (6) total

Reason:
Useful in all RP builds in one way or another - (1) sign is not very useful
Signs do not cause lag, they render in close proximity and this being said they are placed in places such as homes, stores, clan locations and because they render only in a short distance, a large number of players using signs in different RP zones around the map will not impact performance.

Signs are used for things from store signage (image or text logos), advertisements (billboards), store displays, clan signs (logos, informational banners, billboards) and are generally supplemental in as many ways as one can think. 

Not everyone uses signs but increasing the number available to those who do will allow for a larger interest in many types of roleplays and will allow them to generally have a more unique RP environment.
+support
I'd support this (i'd personally like it to be a reward for membership once you've bought £15 worth)

either way +support
+Support.

I think it should work with how Metal Detectors work. You require to purchase more than 1 Detector, but you can place more down.
+Support
Should be one of those permanent membership perks. If not, I don't mind.

+Support
+support
How has this not been pushed to accepted or staff review

Huge +Support
I like to RP as a pharamacy, it would be nice to have the sign out front and then the typical NHS signs you see as you walk in like this:

https://www.southwestyorkshire.nhs.uk/wp...66x500.jpg

+support
+Support
+support
+support, 1 sign is usually not enough.
+support
signs can be sucha massive benefit for roleplays
Very high level of support and simple change, pushing for staff review.
Why push it to staff review if it has high lvl of support? Just approve it!
Pages: 1 2