Limelight Forums

Full Version: Agents clothing + Law Enforcement Pass
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ForceGhost

Suggestion Type
[In-Game/Forums/Other] In-Game

Explain your suggestion, in detail
Allow the use of the Agent Clothing for anyone with a Law Enforcement Pass. (Still requires membership too, as well as use by Government Departments)

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented
It allows people that are technically law enforcement (Law enforcement pass) to be easily identified, if they chose to be, by allowing them to show a visible badge on them, similarly to Bounty Hunters or other Government Agencies.
+sUPPORT
+Support

Can't believe this isn't already a thing.
Why isn't this a thing yet?
This certainly was a thing before as I did a bail bondsmen-type roleplay about two weeks ago as a civilian with a LE pass and the agent clothing on. ...Weird. The feature might have been removed again.

+support

ForceGhost

(Sep 1, 2017, 10:52 AM)Wesley Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]This certainly was a thing before as I did a bail bondsmen-type roleplay about two weeks ago as a civilian with a LE pass and the agent clothing on. ...Weird. The feature might have been removed again.

+support

I haven't actually tested that this works in-game. I'll hop on today as this might already be a thing.
Already a thing, and hasn't been removed. Marking as finished.