Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR StormyExile and [L²:RP]John2240
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name of Player: StormyExile and [L²:RP]John2240

SteamID: StormyExile: STEAM_0:1:156350113
John2240: STEAM_0:1:118331194

Server: v2b

Time: UTC+3 few minutes ago

Summary: Stormyexile owning Doomfort base/props and John2240 shooting as Private Doctor

Evidence: Video: 

John2240 shooting as doctor, if we stop the video at the correct time
[Image: BgVwRTS.png]
Thank you for your player-report, Vatipaa.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
1. I was a private doctor, so it was not against the rules
2. You broke into our property for no reason
3. The keypad was visible at the side of the refegirator
4 You pulled out a weapon after i was already armed
5. I shot you as self defense for breaking into our property
(Aug 30, 2017, 07:23 PM)John(SMTL) Wrote: [ -> ]1. I was a private doctor, so it was not against the rules
How many times do you see a private doctor carrying a Cerbu Shotty with him

2. You broke into our property for no reason
Rule 16.6, there was 3 people doing clan rp, robbing from houses is one of the ways how we get or we try to get money to our gang. My main idea was making you/Stormyexile under fearrp, not start a shootout.

3. The keypad was visible at the side of the refegirator
I know
4 You pulled out a weapon after i was already armed
Infact I didn't, see the video

5. I shot you as self defense for breaking into our property
Private Doctors carrying weapons, mhm.
And btw you are able to manufacture health kits whenever you want, that is unfair too
But i didnt start manfacturing medkits, i never do it in any sitution. And anyways my rp was a private doctor which means i was not supplying anything
And anyways we wasn't doomforting as we was manfacturing meth, so we was down there to hide the equipment and for our safety for events like that.
In my opinion Private Doctors should not lock themselves in a room and do meth and ally with Black Market Dealers or carry weapons.

-nvm-
Right but need for a pr with me in it then, when i basically did nothing wrong
And that's you're opinion, but nightmare had no problem that me and stormy worked together as them jobs. As long as we still sold stuff
I'm fairly sure you weren't a Private Doctor when we spoke John.
Yh but you said to us, we can work together as long as we keep our job as priority which we did do
And I also PM'ed you twice about medkits, you never answered, so looks like you just started making meth, not doing what does doctor do.
I said that assuming you were staying as whatever job you were at the current time. It makes no sense for a private doctor to be based with a Black Market Dealer, especially considering one of those jobs is underground and the other isn't.
(Aug 31, 2017, 10:58 AM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]I said that assuming you were staying as whatever job you were at the current time. It makes no sense for a private doctor to be based with a Black Market Dealer, especially considering one of those jobs is underground and the other isn't.

Exactly
Pages: 1 2