Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR StormyExile and [L²:RP]John2240
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Additionally, please refer to rule 9.8 in that instance. It says:

9.8 Do not raid as a Doctor, Chef, Gun Dealer, BMD, Taxi Driver or Security Guard. For all of these jobs, you cannot base with Anarchist, Mafia or 
any other criminal or mercenary group.

I expected you to take this into account.
, could you please tell me why a Doctor is needed to sit in a basement and help manufacture meth? You actually did tell a player that you would not be providing him services because you are a 'Private Doctor'.

, I'd like to understand this fort a little better. The keypad was at the side of the refrigerator. How long was it set for? And the switch in the basement is where? Were there other defenses besides the staircase closure?

, did you know about the meth operation beforehand, or was this a lucky coincidence? After this video what happened? Also, FYI... just a general opinion here. But shout Doomfort!!! in /OOC helps nobody. Use @ or post this PR and be done with it, or talk to the owner of the props. But there is no need to complain to the whole community.
(Sep 4, 2017, 06:22 PM)SirWulf Wrote: [ -> ]-Snip-

, did you know about the meth operation beforehand, or was this a lucky coincidence?
Yes, we were doing house robbing and it was a lucky coincidence

After this video what happened?  Also, FYI... just a general opinion here.  But shout Doomfort!!! in /OOC helps nobody.
I know, but it was an argument because there was no admins online.

-awp snip(er)- 
(Sep 4, 2017, 06:22 PM)SirWulf Wrote: [ -> ], could you please tell me why a Doctor is needed to sit in a basement and help manufacture meth?  You actually did tell a player that you would not be providing him services because you are a 'Private Doctor'.
I said that i will not provide service to him, due the fact that me and stormy agreed on that they was a well known gang and the fact that they could come to our house at any point and rob us. So thats why i never provided service to him, but any other customer i would supply them with what they needed
(Sep 5, 2017, 01:45 AM)John(SMTL) Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 4, 2017, 06:22 PM)SirWulf Wrote: [ -> ], could you please tell me why a Doctor is needed to sit in a basement and help manufacture meth?  You actually did tell a player that you would not be providing him services because you are a 'Private Doctor'.
I said that i will not provide service to him, due the fact that me and stormy agreed on that they was a well known gang and the fact that they could come to our house at any point and rob us. So thats why i never provided service to him, but any other customer i would supply them with what they needed

Did you or Stormy have any prior contact with him?  How is it that you knew that person over the phone requesting goods was a known gang member?

As for the house thing, this is why a Vendor owns a shop.  A place of business more secure and doesn't jeopardize their home.
(Sep 4, 2017, 06:22 PM)SirWulf Wrote: [ -> ]After this video what happened?  (Forgot to answer this)

We just evaded from the scene because Stormyexile called 911
Request for StormyExile - Violation of Rule 18.7 has been denied.

There is not enough evidence available to support the player doomforting.  There is a keypad visible in the video for entrance into the basement level.  However no other elements are present that represents a doomfort as the interior is not shown.

Request for John2240 - Violation of Rule 9.8a has been approved.

User has been found in direct violation of the server rule.  'Do not make a contra-base as any of the jobs in rule 9.8. The purpose of these jobs is to provide a service for the city, not lock themselves in a room to refill their contraband.'

Even as a Private Doctor, you should at least have a shop in which you provide services to clients.  Instead, you were locked in a basement creating meth.  In which you in essence self-supplied as soon as you became Doctor by creating glass containers and giving them to StormyExile without charge.

In addition, the overall aggressive tone doesn't really follow suit to a character whose job is to save lives.  Walking up the staircase with a fully loaded gun shooting to trespassers is a bit against your Hippocratic Oath to do no harm.  So, this does also fall under FailRP in my opinion.

With all of this, the player will be given a 4 hour Doctor Blacklist.  I was going to add to this however I get the threat of home invasion so will give you that.

Special Note for Vatipaa - Making PR comments in OOC. 

Please note.  The first thing you did after the shootout and the fading door closed to the staircase.  The first thing you did was post a comment in OOC.  Simply 'Doomfort'. 

What purpose does this serve?  This is not public information, it doesn't inform anybody and it does nothing but to taught those involved with unneeded conflict.  In essence I consider this on the lines of breaking Rules 5.3 and 5.5.  This was a private message between you and the owner of the door.  And this should have been kept as an @ situation.  Yes no admin was present, this is why there is such a thing as PR.  Making the case public in OOC does nothing but cause conflict.

You have been warned prior and as such I am going to serve a 2 hour Blacklist for OOC.  Please be mindful on what you post in OOC.

Thank you.
Pages: 1 2