Limelight Forums

Full Version: Suggestion: Build Server cars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion Type: [In-Game/Forums/Other] In-Game
Explain your suggestion, in detail: Having the ability to spawn all types of vehicles on the build server. If you own the vehicle.
Explain why the suggestion should be implemented: Why? Well, when i'm building stuff sometimes I require a certain spot for the vehicle to go. some people might say "Spawn a prop of the vehicle" but the physics on the wheels aren't the same as a spawned vehicle entity. that's why I think it should be implemented.
+support

I'd like to ensure various parts of my build support some of the larger government vehicles.
+Support
I was making bus terminal once at v4b1, that was retarded because I needed to play with the prop
sure why not
+Support

I recommend also allowing for 5 vehicles to be spawned also.

Sent via Mobile
+support
bump.
bump.
+Support
+Support
I mean, I have personally have never felt the need for this, but if others think this could be useful I have nothing against it. It's not as if it affects the main server.

neutral/+support
bump.
cmom bump we need this like mad was trying to build bus depot with a prop yesterday is was impossible
(Oct 8, 2017, 08:22 AM)Invent Wrote: [ -> ] cmom bump we need this like mad was trying to build bus depot with a prop yesterday is was impossible

TAGGING WILL NOT HELP ANYONE!!!!!
i just tagged you and u have been helped
Pages: 1 2