Limelight Forums

Full Version: Binoculars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.>:  In-Game

In detail, explain your suggestion: this is mainly for swat when we are doing raids we can look into bases and its seems better than using the camera.

Why should this be implemented? more realism and it looks good as well when we are rping

Steam Link

---

Make sure to add a poll, with '+Support/-Support' (or equivalent) as the options. This helps us to see how popular suggestions are.
+Support
mainly for swat sounds retarded but as a purchasable item sure.
+support
I support adding binoculars in the market-place for everyone, but not as equipment for SWAT as that seems retarded.
I have yet to hear a department where SWAT has standard-issued binoculars.
Bumped
-support. Binoculars would seem a bit useless to me, especially as the camera can already zoom. This wouldn't be a beneficial change at all unless something was done to reduce the functionality of the camera zoom.
Bumped
+Support
+Support
-support

The camera does this already and with the limited view distances on the map, it doesn't make too much sense.
Bump.
BUMPs
+Support
Due to a high level of community support, this suggestion has been moved to the Popular section.
Pages: 1 2