Limelight Forums

Full Version: Voice Options
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.>: in-game

In detail, explain your suggestion: Basically, make it to where you can whisper, yell, and talk normally through your mic. One command could be added to make a popup:

/talk - makes a menu popup thats gives you three options: talk, yell, and whisper

[Image: wjVxoJ2ZS0aZpTRRjWF4mw.png]

On the HUD, make a thing like the radio, "Talk: Whisper/Yell/Normal".

It is very easy to do! Also for distances you can match the distances used for /y,/w.

Thanks  for the wheel idea

Why should this be implemented? Allow people to whisper/yell using mic, instead of typing.
Instead of adding 3 more commands to the 982101635 ones we have now, add one key that will bring up a big wheel, and you move your mouse to choose talk, whisper, or yell

like this shiz

[Image: wjVxoJ2ZS0aZpTRRjWF4mw.png]
-Support

You could just whisper/yell through you mic using your voice.
(Aug 2, 2017, 12:53 AM)Insert Wrote: [ -> ]-Support

You could just whisper/yell through you mic using your voice.

This won't change the tone or intensity of your voice, but the distance it can be heard. Some people don't like to type out their messages, but for now whispers and yells have to be typed out to increase or decrease how far you can be heard. Hope that clarifies.
+Support for different voice radiuses
Makes it an attractive option in tense situations like raids or hostage rescuing.
+Support
Poll Added. Also code added for a three command system. Didn't actually check this one, but that is kinda how I would do it.
+support
+Support
+Support
+support so that PilotC can properly scream into my ears for the real gangbanger experience.
+Support, I like this a lot.
+support.
Due to a high level of community support, this suggestion has been moved to the Popular section.
Pushing for Staff Review.
Pages: 1 2