Limelight Forums

Full Version: Allow to spawn Evocity props
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.>

In detail, explain your suggestion: Allow to spawn Evocity props

Why should this be implemented? There is alot of useful props. For example Vehicle lift for Mechanic roleplays. Why did those even got removed?
+support
+ Support
+Support

While I had many complaints about how the EvoCity maps and buildings were laid out, the props in them were beautiful and extremely useful in a wide range of RPs.

I suspect not being able to spawn them is an overlooked symptom of the map change, so if a workaround could be made to let us use them, that would be GREAT!
+Support
+SUPPORT Yes PLEASE, we were able to spawn rockford models on evo so we should be able to spawn evo models on rockford
+support
definatly. Props like for example the burger king diner benches etc are vital and unique for good passive rp contruction
+support
+support pls
+Support
+Support

This seems like a bug tbh.
+Şûppõřť
+Support
+support so that attention is called to the thead because people don't realize that simply voting in the poll doesn't help all that much.
+Support, several hundred of my dupes include EvoCity props and they won't spawn correctly anymore.
Pages: 1 2