Limelight Forums

Full Version: Bodygroups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.>: IG

InĀ detail, explain your suggestion: Allow players access to bodygroups of anything but vehicles and player models.

Why should this be implemented? Why not. Some props and models have nice bodygroups. No reason not to have them.

---
+Support
Also to change the skin of them with C?
Why would you not allow us to change player models? Of course only our own one
(Aug 1, 2017, 10:25 AM)Rizion Wrote: [ -> ]Why would you not allow us to change player models? Of course only our own one
Because some model bodygroups require purchase in the Market.
(Aug 1, 2017, 05:54 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 1, 2017, 10:25 AM)Rizion Wrote: [ -> ]Why would you not allow us to change player models? Of course only our own one
Maybe block them then? Because I feel like dresses shouldn't be the only way to wear gas masks. (The donator ones)
(Aug 1, 2017, 06:46 PM)Rizion Wrote: [ -> ]
Maybe block them then? Because I feel like dresses shouldn't be the only way to wear gas masks. (The donator ones)

Why block them when they're the only thing you can bodygroup off our models? If it's a bodygroup for a model, we most likely have it as either a clan model command, or it's a buyable piece of clothing. So, there is nothing really to put on if we just block them.
(Aug 2, 2017, 01:06 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]

Why block them when they're the only thing you can bodygroup off our models? If it's a bodygroup for a model, we most likely have it as either a clan model command, or it's a buyable piece of clothing. So, there is nothing really to put on if we just block them.
So you think it's right that we have to buy a 120k dress just because we want a variation of a mask that we already bought because there is no other way to get it?
(Aug 2, 2017, 10:27 AM)Rizion Wrote: [ -> ]So you think it's right that we have to buy a 120k dress just because we want a variation of a mask that we already bought because there is no other way to get it?

Indeed Tongue

Anyway ~

+Support from me
(Aug 2, 2017, 10:27 AM)Rizion Wrote: [ -> ]

So you think it's right that we have to buy a 120k dress just because we want a variation of a mask that we already bought because there is no other way to get it?

That isn't what the suits are made for. If you want different mask sets, suggest it, don't abuse a glitch with our suits to set bodygroups, going around our preset clothes.
(Aug 2, 2017, 12:42 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 1, 2017, 05:54 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]Because some model bodygroups require purchase in the Market.

That isn't what the suits are made for. If you want different mask sets, suggest it, don't abuse a glitch with our suits to set bodygroups, going around our preset clothes.
Maybe we have a communication issue rn but I don't get your point why you wouldn't include it in this suggestion.
(Aug 2, 2017, 05:57 PM)Rizion Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 2, 2017, 12:42 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 1, 2017, 06:46 PM)Rizion Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe block them then? Because I feel like dresses shouldn't be the only way to wear gas masks. (The donator ones)

Maybe we have a communication issue rn but I don't get your point why you wouldn't include it in this suggestion.

Because the mask suits are preset to give you choices in buying one instead of having 1 for 1 price and being able to customize it yourself. This makes the market bigger. Using the military uniforms to change the bodygroups of them is considered abusing a glitch technically.

It isn't in the suggestion because of that and other bodygroups already being in the market.
[Image: FDtQ37t.jpg]

+support
+support. No reason not to have this, and it would be a nice bonus.
Pages: 1 2