Limelight Forums

Full Version: TEMAR READ THIS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
 Help, I bought 3 moneypacks (or 4) and havent received them.

EDIT: Bought 2 more to test if right steamid, and havent recieved them either, alltogether now 5moneypacks missing...
did you check if the money has been written off your account and you entered the correct steamid?
(Jul 30, 2017, 04:57 PM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]did you check if the money has been written off your account and you entered the correct steamid?

Yep, it is gone from my paypal, and correct steamid
could you check if the payment is not on a hold?
(Jul 30, 2017, 05:05 PM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]could you check if the payment is not on a hold?

Not on hold or anything.

[Image: Yy97hU8.png]
If you can confirm the name under which the payment is made, I can confirm for you whether it's been processed on our end.
Sent ye PM
I bought 2 more moneypacks like 30min ago, havent received em eithet
(Jul 31, 2017, 11:44 AM)Kahjo Wrote: [ -> ]I bought 2 more moneypacks like 30min ago, havent received em eithet

I would avoid buying until this is has been sorted, Kahjo.
(Jul 31, 2017, 11:49 AM)ExoticHoe Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 31, 2017, 11:44 AM)Kahjo Wrote: [ -> ]I bought 2 more moneypacks like 30min ago, havent received em eithet

I would avoid buying until this is has been sorted, Kahjo.

I tested was it right steamid, yes it is right steamid so that cant be the cause, now if     Would see this
You dont need to tag Temar so many times.
One time is often enough.
Please calm down. This something that can't be Done in 5 seconds it requires to be looked into - I'll see if I can get someone to look at this for you.

Please prevent further posts unless it is an update. I'll see if I can get this looked at by Temar.

Sent via Mobile

Good afternoon - I can confirm your payments and the name you have given have gone through (both of them). Please bump this in 5 hours time if you having received it yet.

Apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused.
I've had issues getting money packs too, sometimes the SteamID doesnt resigster on our Database or something and it cant credit to account. We'll get this sorted Don't worry
Pages: 1 2