Limelight Forums

Full Version: [SUGGESTION ] /map command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Suggestion for in-game.

In detail, explain your suggestion: Add a command an item which opens up a map of Rockford. This could work similar to /codebook. The map could look similar to this one I quickly made. Maybe also add a 'You are here Dot' if that is possible.

[Image: YpI3BQJ.png]
Cooli wrote:
Quote:maybe a purchasable map item for like 2k (I'd go for 500$) and have this command as shortcut instead of the use in inventory.

Why should this be implemented? It will help players (especially new players) to find their way around more easily.
+Support

**Officer needs help at US 54** - "Um.. where is US 54?"
maybe a purchasable map item for like 2k and have this command as shortcut instead of the use in inventory.

+support either way.
(Jul 30, 2017, 01:48 AM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]maybe a purchasable map item for like 2k and have this command as shortcut instead of the use in inventory.

+support either way.

Good idea.
oh goddddddddddddd,

Listen, I totally understand where this idea is coming from and I think it's a great idea and easy to add. So for those reasons I'll say +support

BUT holy shit, we have way too many /commands every-time I see a suggestion for a new command I nearly die. We need a more intuitive way to integrate these commands, whether it be a phone with apps, or something of that sort.

/rant
+Support

But make it Free. 2k is much for a new Player and he probably doesnt know any Spots either.
()
(Jul 30, 2017, 09:48 AM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]+Support

But make it Free. 2k is much for a new Player and he probably doesnt know any Spots either.
()

1k, best offer
(Jul 30, 2017, 02:11 PM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 30, 2017, 09:48 AM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]+Support

()

1k, best offer
Sold for 500$.
*Bump*
+support
+Support, but I could add some more info to the map, I send you Steam message
(Jul 31, 2017, 05:11 AM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]+support

You supported 2 times lol
(Jul 30, 2017, 01:42 AM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]+Support

**Officer needs help at US 54** - "Um.. where is US 54?"

That was me as a fire chief all the time last evening. Shit both cops and dispatch got so tired of my shit, lol. :/
+support

I suggested this before, but i got denied because it got little support
A great idea, +support.

And I agree, it should bee something you have to purchase, like a navigation system for your car.
*Bump*
Pages: 1 2 3