Limelight Forums

Full Version: Seagrave Marauder II Engine 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.>:

In detail, explain your suggestion
Seagrave Marauder II Engine 2014 Features:
- 4 editable regions with 6 new lighting components

- Fully functional emergency light and siren package with Photon Lighting Engine (required)

- Support to customize each component to be red/blue/white/amber

- Stage 1-3 warning light modes

- Directional auxiliary modes

- Takedown, alley and floodlighting illumination

- Over 40 standard vehicle lights wtih 85+ lights in total
[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]- Highly detailed texturing and bump maps[/font]

Why should this be implemented? The current engine we have now isn't the best, a new fire engine has just been released and it looks amazing. The attention to detail is unbelieve able and it would be nice to have a better fire truck to go with the Fire Chief vehicle. 

Seagrave Marauder II Engine 2014 Steam Workshop
+ Support if it's Nobleh's version.
+support
+support
+Support
+Support
+support

(Please use the Template, i dont want this to be declined because of this :C )
+support
Awesome work with that one !

+Support
Surprised this wasn't made the second it came out

+Support
+support if a new skin is avaliable (not fdny)
Approved
Wooooo! Thanks Everyone!             
But mostly, thank for making this piece of beauty for the FD. I definitely liked driving it around as soon as I was able to, man. Handles great and I am sure the rest of the community will like it.
(Aug 1, 2017, 06:58 PM)Wesley Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]But mostly, thank for making this piece of beauty for the FD. I definitely liked driving it around as soon as I was able to, man. Handles great and I am sure the rest of the community will like it.

Yeah the detail is amazing
Pages: 1 2