Limelight Forums

Full Version: PlayX for the Cinema
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.>: In-Game

In detail, explain your suggestion: I suggest we add PlayX for the rockford cinema.

Why should this be implemented?
It would allow the players to get together and watch YouTube clips and even entire movies. We could host movie nights and events focused around the cinema.

It would be up to the dev team how this would be balanced, such as if all players would get access to PlayX and/or if it should be REP locked, only spawnable by staff, etc.

PlayX Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=106516163

[Image: ?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma...olor=black]
+Support for a NEW JOB to only have access to it.
+Support
Huge +Support, was just about to suggest this or a similar workshop add on.

It obviously needs a queue system, vote to skip, admin controls, etc. not sure if it's included within this or not,

But overall would be soooo fun.
Massive +Support GET this added now!
+support but no new job this is not darkrp. just make it so you need to own the building or smth
dumpity
(Jul 29, 2017, 12:53 AM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]+Support for a NEW JOB to only have access to it.
And make it have like 1-2 general REP
(Jul 30, 2017, 01:35 PM)Vatipaa Wrote: [ -> ]And make it have like 1-2 general REP

no lets not do that
Lol you guys and the dark RP comments, just because we add a fun media player doesn't immediately turn us into a minge dark RP server. Everyone is so anti dark RP, when in reality it can be one of the most fun game modes, why not take a few tips from it?
(Jul 30, 2017, 04:01 PM)Vauld Wrote: [ -> ]Lol you guys and the dark RP comments, just because we add a fun media player doesn't immediately turn us into a minge dark RP server. Everyone is so anti dark RP, when in reality it can be one of the most fun game modes, why not take a few tips from it?

certainly has more players then limelight so yeah.
People thought that being able to post any image from the web onto the server would be the end of days but we managed
+support. This is a really interesting concept, something which I've always liked. It was actually one of the standout features from GMod Tower for me.
+ support
id also recommend that we restrict acces to the cinema either by an needed item with a rep requirement or by a special job. The only issue i see is that it might add a little more trouble for moderators etc. as it could be abused to show disturbing/propper videos (youtube censorship is not really safe) however a rep lock might solve that problem a little bit.
But sure id love to see a working, player run cinema.
Pages: 1 2