Limelight Forums

Full Version: [In-game] Police Primary Riotshield
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: logoLLSummer.png?ver=5511]

Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.>:
In-game

In detail, explain your suggestion:
Move the Riotshield from Utilities to Primary and allow them to still get 2 utilities.

Why should this be implemented?
Currently, if players wish to use the riot shield, they are required to remove their Primary which I do not mind however they the Riotshield then takes on the utility spots which I find a little bit strange. Personally, I believe moving the Riotshield to Primary for Police would be a better option.

The Riot shield should still be a utility for the S.W.A.T.

[Image: YI08bu3.jpg]
[Image: 6YP8G9I.jpg]
+support. This can be quite confusing for new players due to the current layout. This would address the issue.
I take all 3 so I don't have any guns. +support anyways.
-support

Used rarely enough, if players have to choose between having a good gun and having a riot shield the riot shield will never see any use.
(Jul 31, 2017, 12:37 AM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]-support

Used rarely enough, if players have to choose between having a good gun and having a riot shield the riot shield will never see any use.

Selecting the Riot Shield already removes the ability to select a primary. This would just allow police to have an extra utility and make it a bit more clear regarding why they can't choose a shield and a primary.
(Jul 31, 2017, 12:41 AM)Stomm Wrote: [ -> ]

Selecting the Riot Shield already removes the ability to select a primary. This would just allow police to have an extra utility and make it a bit more clear regarding why they can't choose a shield and a primary.
Seriously? I don't remember that ever being the case, and I think that it shouldn't. Different categories shouldn't lock items from other categories. And I think a riot shield should be equippable with a primary.

Undoing my vote for now.
(Jul 31, 2017, 12:46 AM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 31, 2017, 12:41 AM)Stomm Wrote: [ -> ]

Seriously? I don't remember that ever being the case, and I think that it shouldn't. Different categories shouldn't lock items from other categories. And I think a riot shield should be equippable with a primary.

Undoing my vote for now.
It's always been like that.

Moving forward for Staff Review.
Just shows how little I actually used the riot shield lol.
Finished.