Limelight Forums

Full Version: unban pretty please :P
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Your Name: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][L²:RP] Doofy Bear [/font]

Ban ID: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]5393
[/font]

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. 1st is [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][L²] Enzyme who banned me and said LAST CHANCE and then  [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][b][L²] Rocket was the 2nd one who banned me for never/perm.[/b][/font][/font]

Server: City RP 2

Ban Reason: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]FearRP (2.1) Many warnings about FearRP in one day. Was on last chance[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?:  Well, i should be unbanned because i will respect the server once i get unbanned, Which is a if. I have donate don this server before, And i currently have 400k and i can explain the hole storyy, atleast a bit off it. So the explaining starts.

Alright so basically, i was an escaped prisoner, I asked this guy for a place to stay since i was in a prisoner uniform, I crawled over to his shop. I got in it i got into the elevator came up, I hid under his PC Storage area. And when he called the police i claimed to be stuck. To be honest i didn't know if Rocket or Enzyme but i was 50% Sure that he was actually looking so when under his PC Storage I pretend that my shoe was wedged and stuck. Then next i know. I get flippin banned. I tried to make another appeal i couldnt say that i was still interested in getting unbanned, If i do not reply to anything keep in mind i do not look at the website 24/7

Evidence: None.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, [L²:RP] Doofy Bear.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
KEEP IN MIND I AM STILL INTERESTED IN THIS APPLICATION TO BE UNBANNED.
You don't need to bump it. It has been 10 minutes.
Sorry Tongue
(Jul 25, 2017, 05:17 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]You don't need to bump it. It has been 10 minutes.

Uuh can i talk with you privately any way? like ts or discord any way.
I'm in TS.
whats the ip?
(Jul 25, 2017, 05:34 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]I'm in TS.

whats the ip..
Well i'm waiting for a response Tongue
It'd be who banned you for fearRP while I was the one responsible for your previous ban before that, where I had given you a last chance.
If you want to be unbanned you need to show interest in appealing your ban and not just look at the thread whenever you feel like it.

You've been banned for breaking the rules far too many times before, why is it now that you respect the server and wish to follow the rules? why should we unban you?
Well.
I want another chance on the server. Thats well i have also broken the rules alot, i've realised and grown up and seen that, if this application gets accepted i can go back to playing and roleplaying as i did before. And not to break the rules but to obey them and respect the admins. I was idiotic then because i didn't realise my potential on the server and thats why i broke so many rules and also after i got banned i red some of the rules the main ones atleast and if i get back on the server it'll change.
(Jul 29, 2017, 02:25 AM)Enzyme Wrote: [ -> ]It'd be who banned you for fearRP while I was the one responsible for your previous ban before that, where I had given you a last chance.

Uhm it say'd that you banned me first but okay.
Pages: 1 2