Limelight Forums

Full Version: Presidents Warrants
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.>:

In-game 

In detail, explain your suggestion:

When you are the president many people will send multiple warrants thinking it'll get approved faster. Which is annoying because you then need to approve one of them. But have to deny the others, I suggest make Make a minute cooldown for warrants of the same person, from the same person. This will allow for people to still send multiple if the president has forgotten, or just hasn't noticed but gives the president time to respond before another is sent. If however another is sent and then approved the remaining requests will be deleted automatically. 

Why should this be implemented?

Being president when there are 5+ Cops and a server full of people can become hectic, you want to create enjoyable role play yet keep track of warrants/Laws and send regular broadcasts. This would be easier and less frustrating without a screen full of the same warrant. I know this seems like something small, but it's the small things that count huh? 

I

---
-support.

I had to resend a warrant 3 times because the warrant reason went off the President's screen. There's numerous situations where a hardcoded limit is bad.
Would it be better to only have the last part of the suggestion, once a warrant has been accepted the duplicates are removed?
What about if you there was an X button on the very very end - which doesn't state anything. This allows for duplicates to be closed without spamming the radio chatter of it being denied.
(Jul 24, 2017, 12:06 AM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]-support.

I had to resend a warrant 3 times because the warrant reason went off the President's screen. There's numerous situations where a hardcoded limit is bad.
+Support

Make it to a 15 seconds timer. Then you wont get spammed
Just to be clear, I'm not saying we stop people from sending multiple Warrants I'm saying make a slight timer and ability to close warrants rather than forcefully denying or accepting them. Especially now VP also gets the same Warrants. Today I had a little confusion to what warrants had been accepted and denied due to the VP also answering them.
Due to a lack of input into this suggestion, it has been moved to the Old Suggestions section for voting.

Voting on this suggestion will last for a week.
(Jul 24, 2017, 01:00 AM)Marvin Hampton Wrote: [ -> ]ability to close warrants rather than forcefully denying or accepting them
Approved

(Jul 24, 2017, 01:00 AM)Marvin Hampton Wrote: [ -> ]due to the VP also answering them.
We'll look into this.
Approved.
Added in Revision 7729.